Visual Therapy

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Look, girls. Im being serious now. You know Ive done a photo diary, yeah? Well we all like to see before and afters and even though we may hate ourselves now, we can look forward to loving ourselves in the coming weeks by enjoying seeing pictures of that fat dripping away.

I encourage you to take weekly pics. It might not seem like a glam fashion shoot but believe me, when I look back at what I have done in three weeks, it really does create a rewarding feeling. I emailed my mum my latest pictures and she was like "whoa"! Next time I see her will be xmas eve and ill be a lot slimmer then as well.

If you need me to crop and make you a picture board like the one I use, you can email me your pics and Ill do it for you. I will chop your head off in the picture (I do it for me, it HELPS!).

Im discreet and im serious when I say "It really does make you feel good".

I might actually take my pics in the top I want to wear at xmas so I can see my progress.

oh GG, i cant wait for christmas now....just so I can see your progress.
If it wasn't for success stories, Id not be so motivated cc

hmm I have never done the pic thing specifically for weightloss cos there are always photos being taken with friends etc but I like the idea of taking a pic of something I want to be able to wear but which is ridiculously tight at the moment and then seeing the progress as I slim down... however, as I have just moved house, finding the dress in question may take time! Tonight's mission - dress hunt!

he heeeeee - alex, that will be fun...make sure you sweat it all out and drink lots of water for the effort

might be flashing a bit of flesh in the photos at first if I can't get this top clothes! Am going to go and try and take them now :)

go for it GG, imagine in 4 weeks it will look so much neater and fit-ier ;)

im also up for anyone emailing me photos and cropping them up, can make a piccie for your sig too if you want... ive done a few on here :)

it does make you feel good :)

Oh God! Well that's a horrible experience seeing those pics! No "hiding" from yourself or fooling yourself with that staring you in the face! Talk about remotivating me!!! My ass will be in that gym for 2 hours a day minimum from now on!

Lol.. 2 hours wow your nuts... try the 30 day shred... that will get you burning

I'm going to go for the more gentle but effect Beverly Callard (Liz from Corrie - she started out as an aerobics teacher).. the Shred one scares me! lol

i'll just do weight with two tins of tomatoes that im not allowed to eat!

Hi Rumbly, oh my goodness! I absolutely love your profile picture! :D

If you don't mind, I will send you a few photos in a couple of weeks, as I haven't actually taken any recently. That will definitley motivate me to get my butt in gear.
How are you doing otherwise, Hon?
Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but work has been horrendous. Will catch up with your diary soon. Gotta get back to work. Chat later. x:)

Ooh I would love you to do that for me if you would? I took my first pics on Sunday, so I'll wait til I get some more. You are kind rumbly!xx

just send me them when you are ready - message me for my email :)

I couldn't agree more with you Kirsty. I have been taking my photographs every four weeks (now monthly) since week 4. I really wish I had taken then at day 1 but the difference from week 4 until now is :eek:. They really do give you a boost in those low moments and are such a great way of showing what you have achieved. I think the longer you are on the diet you can sometimes forget what you used to look like and the pics are a reminder of how far you have come. It's my 7 month anniversary on Monday so I'll get my Daughter to take my pics again, and inspired by you I'll be brave and post them when I weigh in next week.

Last edited:
oooh I cant wait to see your pics - your journey has been magnificent!

Would it be an idea to keep them in this thread and we can just repost each time? Save the signatures getting huge?

yeah - great idea GG.......
Ill post mine again here:

OK I found the dress I want to wear - I won't get into it for xmas but by the summer I should. I will take pics every month. The dress looks awful at the moment. It's stretchy and as I am so wide, it has stretched out but shrunk up, if you know what I mean so what should be below the knee is well above it.
ho hum.... perseverance!

Back