Vitamins/Supplements

LucySera

In Hollands and Barretts today looking for a new full spectrum vitamin (I have 3 packs, so need it) but they all seem to have added sugar and starch. What vitamins are you all taking?

WTF why would they put sugar in vitamins :-s I suppose it's on the outer shell part but still....!

I personally don't take any and I vary between 3 and 4 packs. I buy them and then just forget to take them :-[ so I've given up now :-o

I take the Tesco Multivit with iron. If you add up the 3 x RDA for the packs then mostly they come to the 100% vits and minerals required (there are just a few combinations that don't I believe) so I only take it as a safety precaution - I don't think I actually need to to be honest. They're not sugar coated but they do have starch. They have to be bound together somehow I guess. I haven't ever found them to affect ketosis.

I never forget. There is so little to eat on this diet even a small vitamin pill counts! :)

girlsbig98 said:
What you dont have a "Take your vitamin app on your iphone!" I dont lol I dont know if exists but bet it does, I do however use the inbuilt clock on my iphone for such reminders :)

Lol! Me and my phone are hardly ever apart <3

Back