Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

VITAMINS

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by fight_the_urge, 28 July 2009 Social URL.

1. fight_the_urge

fight_the_urge Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical & lifestyle change
    Just wondering what vitamins, if any, you all take.

I take cold liver oil with multi-vitamin and also beta carotene. I think I read somewhere these were the ones to take whilst on xen.

Any one else take them?

Kaz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    At the mo I take a broad multi vit and mineral. Am going to check if I need anything extra. The info sheet that comes with the tabs just says your gp may recommend you take a multi vit but I seem to remember more info on the Xenical site. Will check it out.

Vanda

4. Shelx

Shelx Member

Start Weight:
    20st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    this was from the xenical site:
    Should I take a multivitamin with XENICAL?
    Because XENICAL interferes with your body's absorption of some fat-soluble vitamins, you should take a daily multivitamin supplement that contains vitamins D, E and K and beta carotene once a day at least 2 hours before or after taking XENICAL, such as at bedtime.

hope it helps. i didnt know about taking vits, only on 4th day, so will go get some today

5. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    didnt realise should be taking vits opps will go shopping tomorow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.