Viva Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Brad0053, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Will be away for a few days folks.

Taking the long suffering Mrs Brad (yeah right :D ) for a trip to Las Vegas.

My sister is over from Ireland to look after the boys. Well frankly, she does a better job at it than Mrs Brad and I :eek: :eek: . Besides, the kids think they are on a holiday of their own as well with her. My sister does tend to spoil them somewhat.

Anyway my friends, if you don't hear from me again, I did very well in Vegas and decided to stay. Don't try to look me up for a interest free loan, I will deny every knowing you. :D :D

Failing that, speak to you all next week, no doubt a lot poorer for the experience.

Fond farewell :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Have a good time Mr and Mrs Brad. Are you going to see any shows? is Celine Dion still on there??
    Ann

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Have a great time Mr and Mrs Brad

Irene xx

5. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    ohhhh lucky you. we got married in Vegas, its totally mad over there,we loved it
    hope u have a fab time

6. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Well I am back, predictably poorer, very tired, but with one more tattoo. Well, if it was good enough for Britney, it is good enough for me. I am a tart for celebrity :D

As Issy and her VF pals might say "what goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas" :D :D

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Delighted you had a good time!:D

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.