Step 1 Sole Source getting slim again!

Thanks so much for the support guys. Sorry Havant been on here much been super busy with work lately. I'm really liking the lemon bars and the choc mint isn't bad either... Really wasn't a fan of the malt toffee though...left a funny after taste. Having a small meal in the evening is so nice.....I'm getting my ideas from this thread http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=327370 some really good ideas on here. All the ones I have tried are really tasty :)

Just had my weigh in and had a 1lb loss. Not sure if its to do with the increase of solids into my diet as well as a small amount of carbs in the bars? I shall see what happens next week. It also wasn't a full week this week as my last weigh in was Wednesday and its only Monday today so that could be reason too.

I hope everyone else's journey is going well

Sounds like a combination of short week and introduction of food - most people see a small loss the first week as they move up the steps, but settle into it and see better losses after a couple of weeks.

xx

Thanks for the positive thanking. I really hope ur right! But on a positive note I've hit the three stone loss mark :) forgot to mention that bit....focussing on the negatives as usual lol so only 13lbs to go to goal :D

Yea we can do this! Have u moved up any steps or are u still on ss?

Still on SS at the moment. My target is 11 1/2st so I can happily stay on SS until I reach target - if I have that much patience. Discussed with CDC and I think i'll start moving up when I get to half a stone to go...

Have you looked at the other steps yet? Been reading up on step three and four today - it is a LOT of food!!

xx

I had info on the other steps on Monday...it is so much food especially as we are used to so little. My little evening meal at the moment is enough for me! And I never thought I would say that before starting this diet haha.

Had some photos of myself done yesterday so I thought I'd share them here at my three stone loss mark. So here's my before.... 1414611665404.jpg. 1414611739051.jpg.
And currently ...... 1414611780749.jpg. 1414611798571.jpg. Hopefully that worked properly :)

You look fab, well done on the 3st so far, you are so close to goal now and are doing great :)

Thank you so much :) i didn't realise how much of a difference it had made until my bf showed me these photos :) its definitely given me the motivation to stick to it until the end!

Last edited:
So another week on step 2 and I've stayed the same. Was originally planning on moving up to step three this week but decided against it. Hopefully I will have some sort of loss next Wednesday

Back