Step 1 Sole Source getting slim again!

Hiya,

Well done on reaching halfway. Even though you had a cheat - you didn't have a blow out - that's one positive! No chips and bread mean that you stuck to mostly protein and with a good week this week, you'll be back on track.

Stick with it girl!

xx

Hiya,

Well done on reaching halfway. Even though you had a cheat - you didn't have a blow out - that's one positive! No chips and bread mean that you stuck to mostly protein and with a good week this week, you'll be back on track.

Stick with it girl!

xx

Thank you! I'm going to do my very best this week! Really starting to get cravings for sweet things which I really bugging me as up until now I've been fine. I'm so happy I've got half way :) only taken me two months so really pleased.

Whoo! You see, half way! That's incredible! I'm week five, but hoping to be halfway by end of October. Halfway for me is another stone, so i've got some work to do!

Could your sweet thing craving be a TOTM related thing? This week I took 4 choc shakes and 2 bars with choc on/in them from CDC. I wish there was more savoury options, but I guess it means once we get "real" food again, we get excited for salads and chicken! :)

xx

Whoo! You see, half way! That's incredible! I'm week five, but hoping to be halfway by end of October. Halfway for me is another stone, so i've got some work to do!

Could your sweet thing craving be a TOTM related thing? This week I took 4 choc shakes and 2 bars with choc on/in them from CDC. I wish there was more savoury options, but I guess it means once we get "real" food again, we get excited for salads and chicken! :)

xx

Hey flic. I think u will definitely reach half way by then! How much have u lost so far?

And u may be right about the totm thing, its a good job I stocked up on chocolate shakes when i was with my cdc this week :) got enough for one a day which is a life saver for that fix haha.

Yh would be nice to have more savoury options but that will come as we move up the steps :)

Hi Aeidial,

I've lost 1st 7lbs so far...hoping for another two/three off this week with any luck. Since the wedding meal, i've been 100% so fingers crossed.

I've been saving my last choc shake as a "Friday Treat" - next week, I think it'll be lots of choc shakes! The choc orange is lovely - especially warm. Just like Terry's Choc Orange! :)

xx

Well that's great! What day do u have your weigh in?
I'm not a fan of the chocolate orange one not sure why...maybe because its lactose free, I don't like the lactose free soup either. I'm going off all the shakes except choc, choc mint and toffee n walnut. So that all I'm having next week. I hope I don't get fed up of them otherwise I'll be back on soup haha

Last edited:
Well no weigh in for me this week as I'm really not well. Thought I'd come off plan for a couple days until I'm back to myself. Still going to be good though... Minimum carbs and healthy food only. Fingers crossed I feel better soon so I can get back to it :)

Aw, feel better soon. Don't let being poorly derail you from your progress though - stick to protein foods and minimum carbs.

xx

Thank you. Turns out I've got a UTI so have to take antibiotics. I've spoken to my CDC and she's advised I go onto step three while I'm taken them (only for three days). I'm hardly ever ill but this is the third time in the 2+ months I've been doing this plan. Hopefully that's it now....they say things come in threes haha

Had my weigh in this week and I've lost 4lbs. Really happy with that as I've been on step three until last saturday with a mixture of antibiotics :)

Thank you. I just hope I can keep these losses up...they seem to have slowed down recently

As I suspected only had a small loss of 2lb this week. But still going down :) I've also changed my goal to 9 1/2 stone as I think 9 may be a bit too small. I will see how I feel when I get closer though. So only a stone and 4lb to go :D so exciting

Well had my weigh in this morning and I've stayed the same :/ not what I was expecting so I'm a bit disappointed. Fingers crossed something will happen next week.

Aw, it's so disheartening when nothing happens. I can only think that it's one of those silly flukes and you'll be back with a bigger loss next week. Stay on plan and drive forward till next week where i'm sure you'll see a lovely loss!

xx

Had my weigh in delayed a day so have to wait until tomorrow morning. I really hope I lose something this week. I'm feeling positive!! If its 3 lb loss I get to move to step 2 as I'll be within a stone of my goal!

Weigh in done and 4lbs off :D moved up to step two this week. Got myself some bars as well as shakes. Hopefully the bars taste as good as people say...I've gone for the lemon bar and choc mint. I also can't wait to cook something later even if it is only small :)

WHOOP WHOOP - excellent weigh in!

Enjoy the bars - I like the choc mint one best, but it's just nice to have something to chew - and I find them more convenient than shakes sometimes.

I've had a couple of SS+ meals scattered in over the last few weeks and when you weigh it, it doesn't look like much, but by God does it fill you up!! Enjoy them - and please post what you're having - there's hardly any recipes and meals on the site!

xx

I love the bars!! Especially the malt toffee ones. :) xx

Weigh in done and 4lbs off :D moved up to step two this week. Got myself some bars as well as shakes. Hopefully the bars taste as good as people say...I've gone for the lemon bar and choc mint. I also can't wait to cook something later even if it is only small :)

Well done super loss :) ps choc mint is yum x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back