1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

VLF Fromage Frais

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by philly_x, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I bought a tub to make the SW Pasta Quiche and have lots left over! What could I make with it??

I know people mix options with yoghurt, could I mix it with fromage frais?

I'm not a very keen cook and won't be cooking anything hugely complicated! I like simple ideas or receipes with very few ingredients :). I was also thinking about just making normal quiches without the pasta, I dont know what else I could make though as that probably wouldnt use it all up? x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jen3

jen3 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I love this stuff. I just mix in some splenda and either have it "neat" or over fruit. I have to really watch that I dont pig out on it!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.