Vodka is my Saviour.

Glad you are brighter this evening :)

Good to see you seem to be a bit more positive.

Gotta love Pepsi Max btw x

Hello ive just read your diary :) it's to let it all out so please carry on. your 6 lbs loss is great:) start smiling chick.

DD today and I was good and didn't go to the gym. Infact I was amazing...I spent four hours doing my essay...so many times I wanted to give up but I just kept teling myself I could do it...and I did! Im getting really impressed with my growing strength! This morning was hard. Im not really sleeping well at all and I felt so down and rubbish and hungry and I very nearly gave up, but I went to the library and had a cup of tea and I was okay :) I don't feel like im losing at all though...guess I'll just have to wait and see. Looking forward to lots of fruit tomorrow :) x

Well done you :) Down days are hard just keep telling yourself its just one day , enjoy your up day tomorrow :)

Well it's almost half ten and im just finishing a lovely dinner of vegetable moussaka...generous portion, lovely and creamy and only 280 calories! Today has been manic, uni all day, gym, packed train journey home and getting ready for work tomorrow. I'm slightly nervous about working on only 500 calories but im sure i will be fine :) now for hot chocolate, dried mango and bed x

Well done you are doing great, hope you get through today OK :)

Okay, I feel I need a moment of honesty...to myself and to the others supporting me on here. What i'm currently doing is not healthy at all. I know there are VLCD's which are 500 a day which are okay, but they are not for people who don't have several stones to lose. I have 26 pounds, just under 2 stone to go so I should be doing this diet properly, but i'm not. I'm probably going to be told how awful what i'm doing is...but for some reason I feel I just need to clarify because I feel i'm lying! I am doing 500 max on down days and 1200 max on up days. I know i'm not doing the plan correctly but im in it now, so im going to keep going. Every day my brain gives me hundreds of excuses, feelings, opportunities to quit...one of which is that i should be doing min of 1200 every day not every other day! But I can't. I want fast weight loss because I can't be this person anymore....but I am a little scared of where this is leading both health-wise and maintenence wise if I ever get that far. It's early days so knowing me i'll probably binge sooner or later. Now I don't really know what my point is...but I just wanted to say it. x

Morning Floss, I am not going to tell you off Hun, You should be eating more on your up days but as long as you are eating at least 1200 then I suppose it could be worse. I know those on the American JUDDD forums are very strict on their up days. When is your weigh in , have you lost anything yet?

Thankyou, I think I just wanted to say that to be honest like you said! My first weigh in was last monday and I had lost 6 pounds, 2nd weigh in is tuesday this week so weekly it will be mon or tue depending on DD. I'll have to check out the american forums, I do make sure I eat my 1200, I had one day where I only had 800 and I felt AWFUL the next day! So here's to an up day today and only 2 more days till weigh in EEEK! x

Its important to eat on your up days because of the way the diet works, Feast or Famine tricks your body into not going into starvation mode, in starvation mode your body will hang on to all the calories you eat and hold on to its fat reserves because it doesn't know when it will have food again, this doesn't happen when you have alternate Up and Down days. You shouldn't have 2 DD's together for this reason. When you have up/down days your body never goes into starvation mode and you will use up your fat reserves on your DD's which is what you want. Thats why its important to eat on your UP days as it will help you lose weight ;)
Enjoy your UP day today, eat well, you will be fine I promise :)

Today has been really tough...no matter what I eat im starving hungry. I've just realised why..TOTM is due :( The last time I got past a week on a diet was in march and I failed because of my TOTM hunger. It helps that I know why Im suddenly craving and starving but it's not fun! I know it will last a few days too argh! It will probably alter my weigh in too...god im whiney this evening! I want to binge so bad but I know it wont achieve anything. Oh, and I'm really not looking forward to the apparent heat wave this week! x

I do make myself chuckle...I treated myself yesterday to a new...mug! Haha I have a thing about mugs, I love having lovely ones and all the ones I have at uni are a bit rubbish so I bought a girly pink one with white spots on! My mum always says tea tastes better in your favourite mug :p
Today has been iffy....lots and lots of cravings but powering through...missing the ex but powering through there too! I think I may go and do a very light gym workout to relax me. I cant quite believe today is the start of my third week...doesnt feel it because I havnt weighed yet...I wish tomorrow morning would hurry up so I can get it over with! x

I love Mugs too :) well done on sticking with it on your down day, I really hope you are rewarded on the scales tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

I kept waking up this morning and avoiding the scales because I was so terrified. I feel incredibly bloated and I thought i'd gained but I have lost...4.5 pounds!! So happy :) all the hard work is worth it! I dont think I would recommend doing the diet in the stupid way I am AT ALL but for me right now, it's kind of keeping me going so I'm glad it's working! xx

WOW well done you thats excellent :party0011:

I kept waking up this morning and avoiding the scales because I was so terrified. I feel incredibly bloated and I thought i'd gained but I have lost...4.5 pounds!! So happy :) all the hard work is worth it! I dont think I would recommend doing the diet in the stupid way I am AT ALL but for me right now, it's kind of keeping me going so I'm glad it's working! xx

Wow, well done Floss! I like your honesty...it's helping me too x

Thanks guys. Scary thought that I only have 5 more days till my next weigh in...better get working! :p
Although today was an UD, iv literally only just sat down and had my first food of the day (a delicious punnet of grapes) because Iv been so busy! Out shopping in london with a friend and had such a fabulous time :) I'm feeling really good. I'm hoping to get a gym workout out in tonight so will probably go and do that when iv finished my cup of tea and have my (fish pie) dinner a bit later on.

Thanks for your support It means the world :) xx

Another crazy day in london today...I treated myself to a beautiful new bike! I've missed cycling so much and it's so lovely to not have to get the underground! Im just about to have smoked haddock with veggies for tea, I havnt had anything other than soup on my DD so it's quite a novalty! x

Hope you enjoyed your Haddock, my fave fish, and go you with your new bike !! Enjoy xx

Back