Vodka & Malibu Help plez x x

Shelly Star x x

Hello everyone,

:confused:Does anyone know the true syns values of malibu & vodka it's different in my book to what it says on the net! I'm getting worried as i had 5 last night thinking it was 2 1/2 syns each and just found out it may be 4! haha ooops no syns today for me if it is!:confused:

H*E*L*P haha x x

its 2.5 for vodka for 25ml or 4 syns for 35ml.

Now mathematically (being a maths teacher!) this doesnt look right but its because they will have been rounded up/down.

I always thought malibu was higher but just checked and its the same syns xx

Depends on the size of the measure - 25ml is 2.5 syns for each

By the way can you please try and keep syn questions to the syn values sub-forum ;)

Ta Custardlipstick

So i did get it right gosh was getting well worried! lol is 25lm a single shot then? aghhhh
Circes Yessssssssssssss no probs sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy haha x x

Yeah, only found one bar which does 35ml shots in the 3.5 years i have been looking! I tend to just have a look as I get there but you can tell and it normally says 25ml on the measure bit.

Well i had 4 malibus and a vodka but i knew the vodka was the same as the vodka! So its 12.5 syns so not too bad! LOL i went to the pub with the idea i was going to drink diet coke but then it was a case of looking up the syns then thinking oooo i'll have a couple then this morning crying coz i saw 4 syns per one!! lol

Thank you ladies u are my life savers mwah x x x

LOL Sorry I thought you meant vodka & malibu together as one drink making each one 5 syns! :p Thought it was a bit of a strange combination! :D

:thread_moved: to Syn section

Back