Volvic touch of fruit while SSing?

MKB18

Hey does anyone know if it is ok to drink volvic touch of fruit whilst on SS?:confused:

it has 1.4 kcal per 100ml so im guessing thats ok?:):rolleyes:

you can have the perfectly clear red apple & the strawberry & kiwi cos they have malic acid in them & not citric acid, i think you will find the volvic waters have citric acid in them & this may take you out of ketosis.
hope that helps
xx:)

it is likely to take you out of ketosis so i would steer clear of it

nope....stay away from the citric acid!!!!

It interferes with the krebs cycle which is part of ketosis.

It's not worth the hassle of the pre-ketosis hunger for some mildly flavoured water.

Use the water flavourings instead!

oh rite :confused:
so coke zero and dr pepper zero is ok as it doesnt have citric acid?

also, isit normal to put on pounds after SS as i was told its not "real fat"???

xxx

Technically they are, 1 pint per day only of the "zero calorie" drinks, although there will always be some calories in them.

They can cause bloating and cravings also and can kick some people out of ketosis.

If you go straight from sole source into eating carbs you will gain weight and also for the normal reasons too....have answered on your other thread. :)

I always tell clients that the best thing to do is stick to loads of water and the occasional black leaf based tea or black coffee.

Anything else can rock the boat and at the end of the day we all want to reach slimdom as quickly and painlessly as possible.

M.

Back