V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

I want to b skinny yesterday!!!! Am so impatient!!!
Ketosis where are you????????

Lol.... Are we skinny yet? What about now?

I'm inpatient too...... Hence why TFR suits me!!!!!

I'm back in ketosis now..... So will be happy with a STS this week after a weekend off!!!!!

Hopefully 100% to goal now!!!!!

: ) x

Deezer said:
Lol.... Are we skinny yet? What about now?

I'm inpatient too...... Hence why TFR suits me!!!!!

I'm back in ketosis now..... So will be happy with a STS this week after a weekend off!!!!!

Hopefully 100% to goal now!!!!!

: ) x

Me too Hun. Hopefully will hit ketosis by tomorrow n will try n be 100% till goal.
Am sure you will lose by your weigh in Hun.
Xx

horrendous day yesterday :-(

had a horrendous day yesterday. fainted at home, my blood pressure dropped and my blood sugar level was so low, i had to have an ambulance.
they gave me nearly 1L of glucose in my veins and made me drink some lucozade.
and was told to stop my diet until i feel better.
i had to hav emy bloodss done this morning to check if am diabetic. hope not though and it was only a bad day.
so ended up going well over my calories and broke my ketosis :sick:
i feel terrible for breaking my diet but relieved as it only happened once. i didnt drink enough water yesterday and have just finished a very heavy TOM, so i think it was just a bit too much.
but feeling so much better today and making sure from now on i have 4 packs a day and some protein.
ordered my month supply and will be having 4 packs a day from now.
so trying to get back into ketosis again :sigh::sigh::sigh:
i will beat this flab.......it might just take a bit longer now.....still hoping to be a few stones lighter by end of May though and take it from there.......

Babe it doesnt matter how long it takes.... You WILL get there...

As long as your ok... Now chin up!!! This will pass.....

Take things easy.... you'll get right back on track... 4 packs and protein if you need it shouldnt do you any harm hun!!!!

Love to you!!

X

so many ups and downs health wise, but back on form now.
weigh heavier as well but its all due to medication changes.
getting back into swing of things from today. doing 4 packs only and water.
hoping to lose 5 stones in 4 months....i know i can do this.
i aim to get weighed only once a month, thats my challenge.
aiming to lose 20 lbs by 30th of April.

Last edited:
Hello i remember you from LT :) im day 2 more like day 1 again... how u doing?

ive got a massive headache and just come on TOM......arggghhhhhhh
but not caving, its not an option.....
:)

Oh what can I say! I've been low carving instead of my usual packs n it's all down to bloody TOM!
Hopefully back to my packs in morning, I think I should have waited till end of TOM but never mind. At least it'll b easier getting back in ketosis from tomorrow!
I feel really down at min due to the fact that am SO SO FAT and summer is approaching very fast! I want to b thin n be at my target by august before we go on holiday n I want to b thin yesterday :(:(:(

Oh what can I say! I've been low carving instead of my usual packs n it's all down to bloody TOM!
Hopefully back to my packs in morning, I think I should have waited till end of TOM but never mind. At least it'll b easier getting back in ketosis from tomorrow!
I feel really down at min due to the fact that am SO SO FAT and summer is approaching very fast! I want to b thin n be at my target by august before we go on holiday n I want to b thin yesterday :(:(:(

You can do it hun!!!! Just get right back at it!!! Hope you feel better soon!!! X

Right, am ready for my journey n am going for it now, 3 packs a day from tomorrow n going to be 100 % till I get to goal now.
Aiming to do 12 weeks first, see how I feel after that n lose the last stone healthy eating or carry on with S&S. But going to take one day at a time.
Not getting weighed till the 30th of April, then it's only once a month! Eek.
I CAN DO THIS!

Back