V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
100% till then so we will keep each other company xxx

I would love to buddy up Hun, we can support each other n we can do this! Xxx

wow, what a headache ive got.....arrggghhhhh.....but its all for a good cause....
all i want to do is put my head down and have a sleep but i cant as am at work since 7am and dont finish while 7:30 pm :(:(:(:(
i have been thinking about my goal, and once am the end of july, i will re-avaluate and see if i want to do another month and try and get to 55kgs.......hmmmmm, i so want to be a size 10, but is it possible?????

still got slight headaches but am smiling coz i suddenly feel so much in the zone and i feel so excited and confident that am going to lose the weight with no hiccups. i feel like ketosis is kicking in as i have the death breath coming on :D:D:D:D
even downloaded my running app on my phone, starting my jogging from monday the 30th of April.....
yaye......all downhill from here now weyhey.....
i will fit into that size 10 dress, i can feel it....

I can't believe we get excited about having the dreaded bad breath!!! What are we like ;-)
Xxx

v12345 said:
still got slight headaches but am smiling coz i suddenly feel so much in the zone and i feel so excited and confident that am going to lose the weight with no hiccups. i feel like ketosis is kicking in as i have the death breath coming on :D:D:D:D
even downloaded my running app on my phone, starting my jogging from monday the 30th of April.....
yaye......all downhill from here now weyhey.....
i will fit into that size 10 dress, i can feel it....

Good luck with the running-what app you using? x

its the 5k runner one....cant wait to try it a week on monday....woohoo...

Welshtigger said:
I might restart on the same day then-as I'll have nearly done 3 weeks of s&s by then x

Yaye. We can start at same time Hun. I can't wait to b honest ;-)

v12345 said:
Yaye. We can start at same time Hun. I can't wait to b honest ;-)

I did the Couch 2 5k plan last summer, but haven't run now for over 2 months. Am also very conscious of the fact I normally burn off between 700-1000 cals when I go for a run/jog, and that I'll Only be consuming a max of 600cal a day! Will see how it goes x

Day 3 today n woke up with bad breath but keto sticks negative :(:(
Hopefully tomorrow. Anyway, got a bad headache. Just finished my cottage pie n it's yum. 2 more packs left for today, 1 spicy spaghetti n a bar for tonight.
I have drunk Plenty of water but feel a bit dizzy n spaced out today :(:(:( hope it passes soon.

v12345 said:
Day 3 today n woke up with bad breath but keto sticks negative :(:(
Hopefully tomorrow. Anyway, got a bad headache. Just finished my cottage pie n it's yum. 2 more packs left for today, 1 spicy spaghetti n a bar for tonight.
I have drunk Plenty of water but feel a bit dizzy n spaced out today :(:(:( hope it passes soon.

From what I've read, and been told by other people, those sticks are very unreliable, as if you've been drinking plenty of water, they don't show up.
As long as you follow the plan, I was assured that you will go into ketosis, and not to bother with the stick things!

Am dreading my night shifts from tomorrow :(:(:(

Back