V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Welshtigger said:
Hugs! Night shifts suck! What do u do?

Am a full time staff nurse, its just the nights that are hardest for me, as there's always cakes / biscuits n sweets! But am going to get through it. I know I can do it!

Well still no ketosis!!!! Blahhhhh
I think am mega sensitive to carbs. I am sure I have not exceeded my carbs at all, so now am going to stick to 4 packs a day n no milk, no vegs, but only water n my packs. But the odd boiled eggs, n coke zero. N see if that makes a difference!
Wishing my life away here, but wish it were Thursday morning n my nights would b over with ! Am not going to b tempted at all with whatsoever! Am in the zone n my head is in the right place, so still going strong!
Anyway as off Thursday mornin, am off work for a week n a half, so when I get back am hoping to b a bit lighter!
Come 20 lbs, please melt away by 30th of April.

v12345 said:
Am a full time staff nurse, its just the nights that are hardest for me, as there's always cakes / biscuits n sweets! But am going to get through it. I know I can do it!

Oooh that's useful to know, as that's what I want to do :) starting my access course in September

v12345 said:
Well still no ketosis!!!! Blahhhhh
I think am mega sensitive to carbs. I am sure I have not exceeded my carbs at all, so now am going to stick to 4 packs a day n no milk, no vegs, but only water n my packs. But the odd boiled eggs, n coke zero. N see if that makes a difference!
Wishing my life away here, but wish it were Thursday morning n my nights would b over with ! Am not going to b tempted at all with whatsoever! Am in the zone n my head is in the right place, so still going strong!
Anyway as off Thursday mornin, am off work for a week n a half, so when I get back am hoping to b a bit lighter!
Come 20 lbs, please melt away by 30th of April.

Why are you so certain you're not in ketosis chick?

Am starving all the time, no more bad breath n negative on my pee sticks :(:(
I've cut back everything now, only having my packs n I'll see what becomes.

Come to work with nurses station covered in biscuits n chocolates!!!!!! Arrrgghhhhh!
I took 2 biscuits n put them in my bag for my doggies tomorrow :):):)
I have proper sniffed all the chocolate, that's all I did. So far so good! Am thinking of my dress for my birthday, n it's mega helping!!!!
Weyheyyy!

Arghhhhhhhh, I was doing so so well then I came to work tonight n had 5 thornton's choc n a cream scone! I didn't even want them n now the immense guilt is killing me! I feel sick n could cry buckets now! Someone please give me a good telling off! I deserve it.
I want to be skinny more than anything else n why in god's name did I do such a silly stupid thing!
:':)':)':)'(

Awww hun! Try not to worry too much! These things happen!

Just get right back at it!!!!!!

X

v12345 said:
Arghhhhhhhh, I was doing so so well then I came to work tonight n had 5 thornton's choc n a cream scone! I didn't even want them n now the immense guilt is killing me! I feel sick n could cry buckets now! Someone please give me a good telling off! I deserve it.
I want to be skinny more than anything else n why in god's name did I do such a silly stupid thing!
:':)':)':)'(

Think of the reasons why you did it, what your trigger is and learn from it!
Mine are boredom forgetfulness.
Someone said on here to create a mood board with list of reasons, photos, quotes, anything that, anything that makes you tick and take a photo for your phone? Helps when you feel like caving..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have my FAT
Think of the reasons why you did it, what your trigger is and learn from it!
Mine are boredom forgetfulness.
Someone said on here to create a mood board with list of reasons, photos, quotes, anything that, anything that makes you tick and take a photo for your phone? Helps when you feel like caving..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have my FAY picture on my phone/ lap top to look at. When I. Want to cave! Reminds why I am doing this!!!!! X

Thank u so much for supports :)
Well I've been so good after my choc binge!
Week 1 today and am dying to get on the scales but am not going to as I want a surprise at the end of the month!
I've just booked a five day break from 2nd July n I want to b 11st by then, so time to get very very serious!
N me n hubby has been thinking about going for fertility treatment n I want a healthy BMI as quick as poss so I can book my appt! We've been trying for 6yrs now n its time to get professional help n I need to b healthy asap.
I can't wait.... That's my ultimate motivation! I am going to lose the weight coz I want a baby sooooooo bad!

N OMG! The macaroni cheese is to die for :)
I had mine last night with some small mushrooms n loved it!
Weyheyyy.

Last edited:
Hello bad breath! Nice to have you back!
It was defo too much veg that were messing my ketosis!
Plan today is:
Breakfast: Porridge with a spoon of wheat bran,
Lunch: spaghetti bol with a spoonful of bouillon,
Tea: macaroni cheese over 100g of cooked mushrooms,
Supper : lemon & yoghurt bar made in biscuits
Snack: 100ml of skimmed milk made to 200ml with water for my cups of teas n coffees!
N I have done down a hole in my belt! Feeling happy n positive today!
But dying to know how much I've lost!
Not long till 30th.
Fingers crossed for 20 lbs!

9 days to weigh in, fingers crossed!
I've decided to start my C5K a week today! Eeek! Am so excited n can't wait!

Back