V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Wahhh bloomin tom aye!! Hope yours goes soon hunny

Think of all that bloat wooooshhhing off!!

Xxx

OMG am feeling MEGA and Extremly SORRY for myself :-((
Arrgghhhh

You're allowed to!!! Have that bath & curl up with a good book or mag x

v12345 said:
OMG am feeling MEGA and Extremly SORRY for myself :-((
Arrgghhhh

Poor you! Have a nice bath and tuck in to bed and relax.. Hate TOTM got mine and I will do just that!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm the same.... I'm gonna walk the pups.... and then get on the sofa with my duvet and watch the olympics stuff!!!

Hop you feel better soon!!! X

TOM is worse thing but think about next weeks weight loss. You are lucky your partner is giving you back rubs. Milk it, I would.

TOM is worse thing but think about next weeks weight loss. You are lucky your partner is giving you back rubs. Milk it, I would.

Lol.... totally.... I did when i did my shoulder in...

Think my OH must have been a small chinese person in a former life!!!

X

9 lbs loss for 2 weeks, Was hoping for 12 but happy with that considering horrible TOM!
Back is still crippling me. But OH is on 3 hourly back rub, bless him.
Will update ticker later as nipping out for some much needed retail therapy.
Xxx

Well done hun that's fantastic, my scales have barely moved whilst Tom so that's great.

Enjoy the shopping xxx

Great loss V! What other diet would give a loss like that after only two weeks AND when
it's your totm??!!! Well done & keep up the good work x

Still plodding on. Hoping to lose a decent amount this week. Will be weighing on Monday's from now on, so got 10 days post TOM!
Fingers crossed!
Am already stressing about my re- wedding! I've been looking at some stuffs n it's 8 months away but I could t sleep last night with stress!
N worse is that I am starting my 3 very long night shifts from tonight!
Arrrgghhh
:-( :-( :-(

I feel so crappy tonight! Feel very down n like having a good cry but can't as am at work :':)'(
Hope it passes by morning. Felt the strong urge to eat the chocolates that were given to us by patients! I've put the box in office, out of sight! But my head keeps telling that 1 piece won't hurt, get one! But I keep saying no, no, no.
Arggghhhh! And whole day ive been starving as well, already had 3 packs n a boiled egg, got my last pack for tonight! I think an out of ketosis as I had 1 glass of coke zero n an extra can of asda diet soda, even though I can have them!
I think it's my body that doesn't like them! So from tomorrow, it's only water n my packs!
Boohoo :(:(:(:(

I sometimes feel like i'm out of ketosis while around my TOTM.... then after a couple of days i'm fine!!! Its really weird!!

X

Chin up hun, it'll soon get much easier and you'll have bundles of energy xxx

Well i survived my 3 long night shifts n start another 4 from monday, a goid few days off to get over them.
BUT Am bloody starving! It's doing my head in!!!!!!! What's wrong with me?????
I've had 3 packs and a boiled egg already n got 1 more to go but it looks like am gonna have to add some protein as well :-( :-(

Add some protein in hun, the hunger shall pass Xx

Hello :) here to follow your diary :))

Well ended up having some asda herbs chicken with my spaghetti Bol with a can of asda diet cream soda n it was lovely n filled me up! It was so hard yesterday, god knows why am still hungry :-(
But on the us side, am in ketosis, yaye ;-)
Roll on Monday for weigh in ;-)
Hope everyone is having a good day ;-)

Back