V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Good luck huni for your WI in 9 days woop woop

I am nothing but such a big big FAILURE!!!!
I feel that I've let myself, mu hubby and all my minimins friends down big time!
I know I can do it so I don't even know what the problem is!!!!!!!!
:':)':)':)':)':)'(

v12345 said:
I am nothing but such a big big FAILURE!!!!
I feel that I've let myself, mu hubby and all my minimins friends down big time!
I know I can do it so I don't even know what the problem is!!!!!!!!
:':)':)':)':)':)'(

What's up??

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have not been having any of my packs! I started off 2 weeks ago n was aiming on getting weighed tomorrow as my first weigh in but these 5 days I've binged n binged n am still same weight when I started!
I've had a very rough few days, ill health in family n I turned to food for comfort!
Now I feel such a failure!
I so want to do this! I think I need a kick up my back side n a big reality check!
:':)':)':)'(

v12345 said:
I have not been having any of my packs! I started off 2 weeks ago n was aiming on getting weighed tomorrow as my first weigh in but these 5 days I've binged n binged n am still same weight when I started!
I've had a very rough few days, ill health in family n I turned to food for comfort!
Now I feel such a failure!
I so want to do this! I think I need a kick up my back side n a big reality check!
:':)':)':)'(

Aww Hun, there will always be things happening when you try to do something, life always throws a curve ball!
Don't panic! It's all a learning curve. You need to look at why you did what you did.
Write down the reasons why you want to do this, put fav quotes and pics to aid you when you feel down. Take a pic and put it on your phone for motivation!
I think Deezer has a great black and white statement that is worth reading..

Stock up with nice protein things that you like, coke zero is a sweet thing that doesn't seem to kick people out of ketosis, also someone has put a link in for a jelly you can make up just for you? Read up on what others have that help them over there weak moments,some have the wine mix in fizzy water for a treat others have a chicken shish without the bread for a special treat.
Some have an extra pack or keep the bars for emergency chocolate situations!

You have to be nice to yourself, it's a long journey that got you here and it's a concerted effort from you and no one else that will sort you out.
Brain has to be in the right frame of mind and then the body will follow!
Some people have momentary lapses and then move on quickly.
That's a change in attitude that they have instead of the usual " oh we'll I've done it now so that's today ruined so I will continue to binge" it takes time to get into that frame of mind and time to get out of it!

You must do this for you and you alone, you owe it to yourself, you have paid good money for this and you deserve to give YOURSELF the best chance at it!
everyone on here has issues and just remember you are not alone, we r all here for you!
Big hugs

Awww hun... your only a failure if you give up!!!

Just dust yourself off and get right back at it hun!!!

XXX

Deezer said:
Awww hun... your only a failure if you give up!!!

Just dust yourself off and get right back at it hun!!!

XXX

Deezer s right! Get back on the horse!

Thanks for your replies! Planning on starting again in morning! Fingers crossed.

Deezer said:
We're here for you!!!

Good luck hun!!

X

Thanks hunni, I can always count on ya.
Can't wait to re start to b honest! Roll on tomorrow.
Xx

right enough is enough now, back at it today AGAIN.......i have started to sound like a broken record now and annoying myself with all these re-starts, and all am doing is letting myself down and it makes me feel more and more down about my weight as if i'd stuck to it, i would have have been 1 stone or so down now.... :-( :-:)-(
anyway day 1 again today.....

I know just what you mean V12345 about broken record i'm sure if you read through my diary you will see how many times i have restarted. Good luck on your restart well done for getting back on the wagon.

TayvionSafinn said:
I know just what you mean V12345 about broken record i'm sure if you read through my diary you will see how many times i have restarted. Good luck on your restart well done for getting back on the wagon.

Thank you so much Hun, am so determined now, am not stopping till I get to goal now! I want the size10-12 river island skinny jeans!

Jump back on hun, the cravings will soon pass Xx

You will be in those jeans, I love river island, got a pair of high waisted shorts on my day list, got five weeks I'm only buying the 8!!!

Hope your days going well x

Deezer said:
Come on hunni!!!

You can do it sweets!!!!

Here with you all the way!!! X

Thank u hunni!
Xxx

RebekahR said:
Jump back on hun, the cravings will soon pass Xx

You will be in those jeans, I love river island, got a pair of high waisted shorts on my day list, got five weeks I'm only buying the 8!!!

Hope your days going well x

Thank u Hun! So far so good! I can do this!
Xx

right enough is enough now, back at it today AGAIN.......i have started to sound like a broken record now and annoying myself with all these re-starts, and all am doing is letting myself down and it makes me feel more and more down about my weight as if i'd stuck to it, i would have have been 1 stone or so down now.... :-( :-:)-(
anyway day 1 again today.....

Well done V - at least you started again :0

Back