V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

right, i will not let this weight beat me.
back at it at heaviest i have ever been and its all about to change for this christmas.
i have had a stressful few weeks and food, wine and cider were the answer to all my problems but not anymore....as enough is enough and i dont want to be a failure at this....
so here goes another re-start.......
starting at a huge weight, heaviest ever and am determined to get down to my goal weight by this christmas for when we go for our christmas family meal.
started with some mini goals first and take each day at a time.
i have got about 22 weeks to lose 6.5 stones and if i put my head to it, i can definitely do it, i know i can.
i will beat the flab....

go for it v! you CAN do it! xxx

v12345 said:
right, i will not let this weight beat me.
back at it at heaviest i have ever been and its all about to change for this christmas.
i have had a stressful few weeks and food, wine and cider were the answer to all my problems but not anymore....as enough is enough and i dont want to be a failure at this....
so here goes another re-start.......
starting at a huge weight, heaviest ever and am determined to get down to my goal weight by this christmas for when we go for our christmas family meal.
started with some mini goals first and take each day at a time.
i have got about 22 weeks to lose 6.5 stones and if i put my head to it, i can definitely do it, i know i can.
i will beat the flab....

Go for it! Baby steps and an hour at a time..
It's a determination that you need to find, one that allows you to learn from every bit of the journey, the good and the bad.
Don't give up as you are in the right place and once you get the mind sorted the rest will follow..
Christmas at your ideal goal is what should keep you going, do a motivational board with pics, words of wisdom and images of things you will do as treats when you meet mini goals on the way.
Take a picture of it and put it on your phone.
Write down why you want to do this. Put it somewhere prominent for you to read everyday..

Good luck! It's soo worth it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

C'mon babe! Let's do this! I've been off and on track for way too long now too so let's hear it for a slim Christmas! c

just a quick update, am still here and just under a week done :):):):)
will not be weighed while next saturday , hoping to have met my 20 lbs weight loss target.
fingers crossed. i couldnt get online as couldnt get internet working and my phone's been playing up, but all in order now.
am still aiming Xmas to be at goal, i know i can do it.
I have got some very exciting news.........
will update later.
:D:D:D:D

Right here is my exciting news......
I am a Mauritian Hindu, been here for 10 yrs n married to my English hubby for 6 yrs in this country, n I've never been able to take him my home place. So We've decided to renew our wedding vows traditionally in April next year in Mauritius, that's our dream coming true :D:D:D:D
So I have to lose the weight n maintain it for then as I want to b a stunning slim bride.
The long journey has started, aiming to b at goal by Christmas.
Am so so so so excited.
Xx

Thank you both so much, but today all I want is CRAP food as I came on yesterday. And am feeling so sorry for myself,
but this is what my wedding dress / saree will look like but in red n I need to be very slim to look as good as the model.

Attachments

• image-3312283800.jpg
    image-3312283800.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2229861221.jpg
    image-2229861221.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 76
Your doing great hun, that sounds gorgeous, the dress is amazing :)

I feel your pain on the pms hun!! Crispy choc as pudding & a bar takes the edge off sweet cravings. Make a nice meal pack or protein with tonnes of veg.. take the edge off it!

Keep up the good work, you will be fabulous in that dress xxx

Thats dress is beautifull.... put pics of it as your laptop screen.... your phone screen..... anywhere to remind you why your doing this!!

Hope your ok!!

X

Congrats V! That sari is just wow! That looks like Shilpa Shetty modelling it!
You CAN do this babe, if you really set your mind and body to it x

Shivie said:
Congrats V! That sari is just wow! That looks like Shilpa Shetty modelling it!
You CAN do this babe, if you really set your mind and body to it x

Ditto!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aww thank you all for lovely comments, am so excited n cross the days off on my calendar every night. At times I can't believe it's really happening. I want to look very slim n pretty in that sari so am giving this weight loss all I've got.
:D:D:D

Deezer said:
How you doing hun?? X

Hiya hun, am still plodding on but this TOM is doing my boxing! My first weigh in on Saturday n hoping for at least 12 lbs off as it will be for 2 weeks weigh ins.
Fingers crossed as I have upped my calories a bit with protein as am bleeding very very heavy and been feeling faint.
So hoping to get back on 4 packs only from Saturday.
Giving myself till first week in December to lose 5 stones n lose the last stone slowly in 3 months by gym n healthy eating.
Go me ;-))

At last a few days off work, it's been manic.
N I've still got a horrible TOM, I think it's the worst I've had for a few years! N to top it off, I've pulled my back at work yesterday :-(. So am crippled! Taking painkillers n OH is kindly rubbing voltarol on my back!
I feel so fed up n massively bloated!
Not looking good for weigh in tomoro!
I'll be happy for a few lbs off n hope for a good loss next week!
I've been having 4 packs n some protein as I've needed to.
Back to 4 packs once TOM decides to bugger off!
:'( :'(
:'(

Aw sweetie that's awful, hope you feel better soon. Have a long bath with a cupful of Epsom salts in it,
it does wonders trust me xx

Back