V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Deezer said:
Nooooooo don't do it!!!!!

Already done hunni! It was driving me insane!!!!! But truth is that the crap found me big gob!!!! That's it now! It's outta my system. Hoping for a better day tomoz and thankfully there's absolutely nothing in house apart from my S&S meals n hubby's protein shakes which I detest!
So am gonna b good from tomoz!
WOW! I soooooooooooooooo hate TOM!!!!!!!!
Roll on tomoz!

Its crazy how it makes us want to eat!!!!

Just get right back at it tomorrow hunni

Try not to worry too much! Your only human.....

*big hug*

Deezer said:
Its crazy how it makes us want to eat!!!!

Just get right back at it tomorrow hunni

Try not to worry too much! Your only human.....

*big hug*

Awww thanks Dee!
Xxx

Gonna read a magazine, now in bed n think thin thin thin which we are all gonna b soon!
Hope this lovely weather continues!!!
Come on summer, wanna wear my White skinny jeans!!!
Xx

Lights off n bed time now!
Hoping for a better day tomorro n start ketosis AGAIN!!!!
Arrrgghhhhh!
Night night all n skinny dreams.

Bloody hormones (no pun intended!)

Its taking me all my willpower not to scoff the bag of nachos in the kitchen... think I'm gonna take myself off to my bed before I do something I'll only regret on WI on saturday morning.

Still feeling crap! Had a terrible night due to severe stomach pains :-(
Hoping for a better day today! So far so good!
Am determined not to ruin it today. I know I can do it! My mind is in the right place n I love all the S&S products, it's just this stupid TOM! But I won't let it win today, NO WAY!!!!
I want this weight off n that's that!

I miss my mum :':)':)'(
She's thousand miles away in Mauritius (her home).
I just miss her so much :(:(:(:(

Diet wise, back on it n according to my scales I've put 3 lbs on which I was expecting due to my binge n TOM! Hope it's off by Monday though. I would be pleased with a STS n hope for a big loss next week.

Last edited:
New day tomorrow. Not getting weighed due to breaking diet, n eating everything.
Really bad weekend I've had, plenty of tears, emotions n hormones! But thankfully that's done now.
So week 2 starts tomorrow!
Wishing myself luck!

Week 2 -
Day 1 again and am excited today as I know I can do this!
The shinning sun makes things so much better! A few weeks down the line, I'll b proudly wearing my skinny jeans n small tops!!!!!
COME ON V!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You go girl and yes you will be in then skinny jeans and small top :)

Headache from hell :-(
OMG, it's hard re-starting!!!!! Arrrgggghhhhh :-(

It is very hard restarting just keep going

Tried a pair of matalan skinny peach/ coral pink colour jeans in a size 14 and they zip up!!!!! OMG! Am no where near a size 14 but they say 14 and am in them!
Woohooo! Bought them along with a caramel colour skinny jeans in a size 14! Look forward to wearing them next week!! Eeeeek.

On another note, at this time last year I was nearing 16 stones n after many ups n downs with dieting n stopping and all crap happening in my life, am 3 stones down n hoping to be another 3 stones down by 1st of June! N having a very short hair cut with bright red highlights to suit my skinny face ;-)
So around 10 weeks to lose 3 stones, very do-able!

Just had my porridge but damn Am still so so hungryyyyyyyyyyy
Gonna munch on some celery I think!!!!

My head is swooshing n feel light headed n a bit drunk ;-)
It's all carb n choc withdrawal but am loving it as it means won't be long till ketosis hits me.
Got some light cheese triangles n coke zero for emergencies.
Am loving this weather ;-)

So around 10 weeks to lose 3 stones, very do-able!

Totally do-able V! I did just that on Lipotrim last year when I was a bridesmaid. (Unfortunately I didn't have the willpower to keep it off but I proved to myself it could be done!)
Keep the momentum up hun :)

Back