V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Come on lady! U can do this!!!! U will only get one day like this!!!! Just keep thinking 'what do I want to look like on the day.... On the pics..... For your hubby!!!!!' 14 weeks hard slog for a lifetime of Beautifull wedding memories and pics!!!! Not that I for one minute think you won't look Beautifull on them!!!! X

You can do it hun

Keep those scrapbooks, pictures of dress, pictures of slim brides - whatever motivates YOU and keep at it. My mum used to put post its on the cuboards when she was at it lol "YOU DONT NEED FOOD" and such lol ... I dont suggest that, but wedding motivation will be ace

4lb is fantastic, but once your better and off antibiotics your body will shed water

your doing grand, you can and you will succeed xxxx

Antibiotics finish tonight, back on 4 packs from morning. Can't afford to lose any more time now. Need to knuckle down and get on with it.
I will only get married once in Mauritius.
If anyone got any, send me some positive vibes please.
Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*positive vibes* x

Thank you very very much for all positive vibes and a good talking too.
Day 1 again today for getting back in ketosis. As its too cold for shakes, The plan for today is:
Porridge
Mushroom soup
Chilli
Curry with some chicken n a handful of mushroom.
3L of water n plenty of black coffees to keep me warm.
14 weeks for the biggest day of my life ;-) ;-)
EEEEEK

Good plan V. Now we just have to decide what colour saris we your cyber-bridesmaids will be wearing!! x

Hi Shivie,
You pick a colour for the saris Hun, my wedding sari is as follows ( a traditional Hindu bride always had a red or cream outfit)
The top is burgundy red with plenty of sequins.
The long skirt is cream with red borders n full of sequins.
The dupatta ( head scarf) is red with hold and cream borders.
I can send u a picture of it if you wanna have a look Hun.
Xxx

Green for me!! ; )

How you doing lovely? X

Hi hunny, green it is then.
I had a good day today, stuck to 4 packs n a cheeky boiled egg n a small baby beet root, all within limits. Woohoo.
2 more days, and hopefully ketosis fairy will visit. Spoke to my mum on Skype today and all we did was talk about wedding. Oh am so so excited Hun. Can't wait. :D:D:D:D

How's your paleo diet going? I might be interested once back from hols in may to lose the last bit and get to goal.
Xxx

Last edited:
I can't recommend it enough!!! Once u get over the eating lots of fat thing! It's brill!!! I love it!!!!

Once u get into it!!!! It's brill!

Oooooh u must be so excited! 14 weeks!!!! *squeeeeeeeeee* exciting!!!!

X

I can't recommend it enough!!! Once u get over the eating lots of fat thing! It's brill!!! I love it!!!!

Once u get into it!!!! It's brill!

Oooooh u must be so excited! 14 weeks!!!! *squeeeeeeeeee* exciting!!!!

X

You will have to send me a link or something so I can read on it Hun. It's certainly look very interesting. Will defo give it a try in may.
Xxx

Found you hunny! How's today been? x

Hi Hun, I think I've overdone it a bit today! Might have gone over carb limit :-(
Ended up having 5 packs and some protein n vegs coz I have been starving. My stomach has grumbled every hr. drank 4L of water n tons of black coffees but am still starving! Might take me a bit longer to get in ketosis!
Not giving in though ;-)
Hope its a better day tomoro ;-)

How u doing Hun?
Xx

You'll be fine hun, main thing you stuck to plan. I had five pms/hungry/workout days, still lost

Do you like zero?? Sometimes eases that empty feeling

Xxx

You'll be fine hun, main thing you stuck to plan. I had five pms/hungry/workout days, still lost

Do you like zero?? Sometimes eases that empty feeling

Xxx

Thanks Rebekah, I completely forgot about that!!!!
You're a lifesaver ;-)
I can't find your diary, where are u nowadays?
Am gonna have a nosey in yours :D:D
Xxxx

It's in the members diary section.. (mainly just my moaning LOL )

Xx

Glad your going strong babes... i should be online a bit more now.... I have lap top again!!! Yippeeeee!!!

Think dress!!!! X

Sari sounds gorgeous hun! And you WILL ROCK IT!!! xx

Feels like TOM :-(
Got bloatedness, the pain and discomfort! What's going on????
But am not due for another 10 days!!!!! Sorry if TMI.
Need to have a rant! I might not weigh in on Saturday if am early as any weight gain or even a STS will knock me back!

Arghhhhhhh :-( :-( :-(

I always come on constantly on s&a its the only downside. Hot water bottle?? Curl up, lots of water

Hope it passes fast hunny xxx

I'm only gonna do fortnightly weigh-ins as you can get too hung up on numbers I think.
Hope you feel better V. I started this time around during TOTM and I definitely feel
like I've lost a good bit so far judging from how my clothes are fitting so it mightn't even
affect your losses. Take care anyway hun xx

Back