• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

W.I number 4

missyd

Gold Member
well done ang Xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Fab ang.... great weight loss.......did you decided what to do over paris?!

Good job Ang well done pet xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done hun! I say just round it up to 4lb lol xx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Well done hun! I say just round it up to 4lb lol xx
I know..im terrible with converting kg into pounds .. i do the kg sum on a calculator then convert that to pounds to get friggin decimals..lol i dont want to be to generous with my loss...lol.. just looked it up on a weight conversion chart and it said 4lbs anyway... i am a muppet.. makes up for the shoes i spose xx

well done on your other .2 lol x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hahahaha good! xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
You keep your shoes on?????????????? Always take mine off lol i want every lb... you know jeans can weigh up to 4lbs as well !!!!!! how obsessed am i

just_ang

fightin the fat !
thx guys xx

Sara4

Gold Member
Wow! Ang that is averaging 6lbs a week! Well done! Ain't this diet great!

just_ang

fightin the fat !
You keep your shoes on?????????????? Always take mine off lol i want every lb... you know jeans can weigh up to 4lbs as well !!!!!! how obsessed am i
lol..... well now you say it im wishing i went bare foot scale hopping from the start... but it will prob give me a bigger loss then i know its because i took my shoes off...and then ill be worrying whether its .4 or .8 and i wont sleep.... xx lol

TracyJ

Gold Member
Yeah i agree Ang, if you take your shoes off now you will feel like youve cheated! I did that 1 week and didnt have a clue what i had lost! xx

:clap:WELL DONE:clap: