W.I number 4

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Hey peeps..down 3.8 lbs this week..am pleased enough with that..really noticing the difference this week too .. xx

well done ang Xx

Fab ang.... great weight loss.......did you decided what to do over paris?!

Good job Ang well done pet xx

Well done hun! I say just round it up to 4lb lol xx

well done honey xx

Well done hun! I say just round it up to 4lb lol xx

I know..im terrible with converting kg into pounds .. i do the kg sum on a calculator then convert that to pounds to get friggin decimals..lol i dont want to be to generous with my loss...lol.. just looked it up on a weight conversion chart and it said 4lbs anyway... i am a muppet.. makes up for the shoes i spose xx

well done on your other .2 lol x

Hahahaha good! xx

You keep your shoes on?????????????? Always take mine off lol i want every lb... you know jeans can weigh up to 4lbs as well !!!!!! how obsessed am i

thx guys xx

Wow! Ang that is averaging 6lbs a week! Well done! Ain't this diet great!

You keep your shoes on?????????????? Always take mine off lol i want every lb... you know jeans can weigh up to 4lbs as well !!!!!! how obsessed am i

lol..... well now you say it im wishing i went bare foot scale hopping from the start... but it will prob give me a bigger loss then i know its because i took my shoes off...and then ill be worrying whether its .4 or .8 and i wont sleep.... xx lol

Yeah i agree Ang, if you take your shoes off now you will feel like youve cheated! I did that 1 week and didnt have a clue what i had lost! xx

:clap:WELL DONE:clap:

Back