W.W Sausages now FREE!

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but Weight Watchers new sausages (with pro-points on the packet and 8 in a pack) now come up as 0 SYNS on red and E.E!! :D put them through the syns calculator several times to double check, so enjoy everyone :)

they are still showing as half a syn each on the syns online bit if you search weight watchers then sausages.

hmmm just noticed thats for a 6pk....you said they were 8pk......im very excited now!!!! a syn free meaty sausage would be heaven!!!!

Last edited:
the sausages that come up through that are the pack of 6 (which is what they used to be) from the nutritional info and inputting pork as the free food allowance on the syn calculator they come up free! :)

will check with my consultant next week and let you know for definate :)

Last edited:
Yay!!!!! It's a long time since I've tried them, do they taste any good? Think I'll be calling at the supermarket to give them a go!

Very pleased by the idea of easily available syn free sausages but I have just looked on mysupermarket and can't see them listed for sainsburys, tesco or asda. Where are people finding them?

They have them in Tesco Extra here. They are quite nice but I still prefer the Tesco Healthy Living Cumberland ones even though they are 1 syn each.

oh, thanks will give them a go.:D

I don't think I've tried them (usually stick to the Morrisons 1/2 syn ones) but will try to find them.

In fact - I was in Asda yesterday and they were setting up a chiller cabinet with only WW products on promotion, so perhaps I'll find some in there.

i shall be off to find those too, love sausage

ooo exicted i been having the tesco light cumberland one or quorn but deffo have to get these

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I have never been able to get hold of any ww sausages xx

Morrison in Derby sell them :) x

I bought them and had them for breakfast this morning ....very nice def recommend

Back