Wafers

Missy_mint

These just arrived can I have these and a bar in the same day??

No worries got to desperate to eat them so called slim and save and they said no problem wooooo

I have in the past, though tend to have one of the wafers not two.

I have never tried the wafers, I didn't realise you could have a wafer and a bar in the same day, oh may just have to order some of the wafers next time, I have always not bothered as I couldn't bare the thought of having to do without my daily milk or dark choc truffa bar which I love! Em

When I rang I asked I was surprised she said yes but she did it says to have them at separate times on the site but she Said I can have them separate throughout the day on top of my four packs or together as a meal replacement. I won't be having more packs so just had it as a meal :) I had the chocolate was super yummy!!

I must say I'm tending to have one wafer = one meal as if I have the two as one meal I tend to push myself over the limits :(

I love the choc wafers, a little too much tho so don't get them very often! Surprised about the wafer and bar in a day though, the website still says you may not have a wafer and a bar on the same day, I'm sure they'll update all the info soon.

O well
When I called said was ok to hell with not like I'm eating a pizza lol calories in are less than calories out so I'm sure will still lose :)

I'm surprised they said it's ok to eat a wafer AND a bar. o_O I always thought the wafer was INSTEAD of a bar (so it's either one or the other) - but you had to eat a multi-vitamin with it as it doesn't have all the essential nutrients in it...

Strange. Calorie wise a pack of wafers is adding 200 calories, which isn't enough to make a drastic change to the overall intake (but DOES take you out of the VLCD range of 800 calories or less - especially with addition of vegetables and milk)... but it's just the danger that they are quite tasty and may trigger hunger in some people / or the want to have more than just one pack per day (or at worst - a binge) in others! I've had this in the past with just plain LL bars, so it can happen easily ... probably why I'm steering clear of all bars now. :) Funnily enough I can have an off-plan one-off meal much easier than a bar every day. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I don't eat the veg or have the milk and seem to be fine no hunger what do ever and the scales are lookin good :) maybe it affects people
Differently.

Back