Wagon on a sweep

How big is this waggon lol sounds like we need a fleet of them

I think it's more of a truck and trailer unit.. The back has been converted into Lexie's commune compound ;)

Mis-behave said:
I think it's more of a truck and trailer unit.. The back has been converted into Lexie's commune compound ;)

I can just picture it hehe

Realises the wagon hasnt bust thru her door as yet but she had a healthy chicken stir fry for tea

sounds loads of fun. might ask the waggon to call even though i am on the straight and narrow at the moment. dont want to miss all the fun.

poppy100 said:
sounds loads of fun. might ask the waggon to call even though i am on the straight and narrow at the moment. dont want to miss all the fun.

I'm on the straight & narrow too Poppy but using the wagon to keep me there & Lea you were picked up around lunchtime, we were just discreet!

Could you pick me up too while you're up north :) The bad days seem to be outnumbering the good ones !!!

And when she gets you locked into that trailer she turns into boot camp dragon queen. Holder of the key to success :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right then ladies with the latest updates not looking good we need to tighten our belts on the wagon.

We can all do this, ok without xen it's harder but can still be done. Try imagining going back to how you were & how unhappy we were, then imagine how great doing this with or without xen would feel xx

Lexie2005 said:
Right then ladies with the latest updates not looking good we need to tighten our belts on the wagon.

We can all do this, ok without xen it's harder but can still be done. Try imagining going back to how you were & how unhappy we were, then imagine how great doing this with or without xen would feel xx

You save that place for me Lexie... 17th April :)

Oh dear, studying from home is not conducive to dieting. All I did yesterday was pick! Plus my boss is taking me to the Tanner Bros restaurant for lunch to say thank you before I move offices. Schedule me in for a pick up later...

Back