Wagon on a sweep

i dont think i need the waggon i just need my lips sewn up every friday tea time til sunday morning. i am really good the rest of the time and its weekend coming.at work thinking of wine and pretzels. i know i know. :(

Your not alone I'm Exactly the same - great all week the weekend comes and I wobble! X

Your not alone I'm Exactly the same - great all week the weekend comes and I wobble! X

thanks that great to know. sometimes i feel it is only me as everyone else seems to be getting on. i know folk have blips but mine is regular as clockwork. so far i have managed to lose weight

Pick me up in the morning? The last few days have been a total write off but on the plus side the new sports centre opened yesterday and I'm booked in for bodypump tomorrow, aquafit Tuesday, gym induction Wednesday and spin class Saturday!

Pick me up in the morning? The last few days have been a total write off but on the plus side the new sports centre opened yesterday and I'm booked in for bodypump tomorrow, aquafit Tuesday, gym induction Wednesday and spin class Saturday!

needing to lie down now after reading all your planned excercise lol

efk said:
i know - I can't believe I have signed up for some of them! Why oh why!

Cos you know it's good for you!!!! Think of all those calories burned & all those amazing endorphins released xx

Well I'm back and I ache! I need to work on my squats so I don't put my back out! Even more I've signed up for next weeks too - eeeeek!

Wagon Ememgency Pick-Up Please

Can I get a pick-up please. I've not taken xen all week and been lax about my eating. It's been one of those weeks where I had to let my hair down, or get really depressed because I just would not stick with the program this week. I gave myself permission as I knew it was a hard week for specific reasons. This way I don't go all out binging beating myself up etc, but I didn't exactly stick to the rules either. I'm ready to get back with the program now. A kick up the ass when putting me on the wagon may be advisable!:asskick:

I think what you did was sensible, this way you are less likely to go completely off the rails but now you are kicked up the arse (I have steel toe-caps on!) & strapped firmly on the wagon. Onwards & downwards xx

Same here please Lex, from tommorow I am on the straight and narrow and no slight topples off! xx

is there room for a little one? ok a big one. losing plot. have put on 2lbs . i know not the end of the world and i have still lost but feelilng fed up. have had a bad week. i know its all excuses but honestly i have been diagnosed with osteoarthrits of my toes and ball of my feet. have been told to rest- i have not been able to drive to work as it hurts to drive and had to get a lift in. so instead of my usual home made soup for lunch i have bought lovely sandwiches. please strap me in tight. :cry:

Right HNM & Poppy extra strong reinforced strapping in use.....

I'm gonna turn all boot camp mistress on you now..... Right this can be done. Now it looks as though xen is starting to slowly reappear you need to start taking properly I keep you on track. You've both done really well, don't spoil it now xx

Hope it does come back to Kent soon, Need it! Struggling without it :( I found 1 in my handbag today that I had forgotten about so will keep that safe.

hobnobsmummy said:
Hope it does come back to Kent soon, Need it! Struggling without it :( I found 1 in my handbag today that I had forgotten about so will keep that safe.

Have a ring round honey, I'm sure within a couple of weeks it will be back in stock x

Back