WAHOO I"VE DONE IT!!!!

That's absolutely SUPERB!!! Well done :D

Incredibly well done! It's a wonderful feeling and such an achievement. All credit to you!
xxx

Congratulations!!! Great news, you should be really proud of yourself :D x

Well done hun excellent news x

Brilliant, fabulous, excellent, superb, amazing, tremendous, out-standing, admirable...umm thats all the words the thesauraus in my brain can come up with at the minute! Well done!!

Should be on top of the world really, shouldn't I? But I had a big fall out with my OH last night and still feeling upset. Typical man to spoil things!

Ah I'm sorry to hear that Julia, don't let anything take away what is an amazing achievement. I hope you can sort things with your OH and you can enjoy your brilliant work together xxx

WOWSER. ! ! ! ! ! !
Sorry to say I will never know what 9 stone feels like... lol
But that is so amazing, you should feel SO proud of yourself..... you are FANTASTIC
:D
:D:p:cool::grouphugg::superwoman::worthy::clap::happy096::silly::giggle::wavey::queen::angel09::winner::bestwishes::stickdance::0icanfly::woohoo::party0048::party0023::party0016::mermaid::party0036::talk017:

Ah I'm sorry to hear that Julia, don't let anything take away what is an amazing achievement. I hope you can sort things with your OH and you can enjoy your brilliant work together xxx

Ah, thanks, Squiddie. I'm sure things will blow over in a day or two. And I'm still v chuffed I've got to target. xx

Bloody Men.... they ruin everything....
ok they dont, but I have PMT so they DO ALRIGHT. ! ! !
LOL
no offense to any men here..... hehe
:p

wow well done Julia, you must be over the moon about reaching target!! Hope you and oh make up alright, men often put a downer on things don't they? Try and keep your chin up (((hugs)))) xx

Back