• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WAHOO I"VE DONE IT!!!!

couteaux

Silver Member
Congratulations!!! Great news, you should be really proud of yourself :D x

Well done hun excellent news x

squiddie

Starting Again!
Brilliant, fabulous, excellent, superb, amazing, tremendous, out-standing, admirable...umm thats all the words the thesauraus in my brain can come up with at the minute! Well done!!

Should be on top of the world really, shouldn't I? But I had a big fall out with my OH last night and still feeling upset. Typical man to spoil things!

squiddie

Starting Again!
Ah I'm sorry to hear that Julia, don't let anything take away what is an amazing achievement. I hope you can sort things with your OH and you can enjoy your brilliant work together xxx

WOWSER. ! ! ! ! ! !
Sorry to say I will never know what 9 stone feels like... lol
But that is so amazing, you should feel SO proud of yourself..... you are FANTASTIC
:D
:D:p:cool::grouphugg::superwoman::worthy::clap::happy096::silly::giggle::wavey::queen::angel09::winner::bestwishes::stickdance::0icanfly::woohoo::party0048::party0023::party0016::mermaid::party0036::talk017:

Ah I'm sorry to hear that Julia, don't let anything take away what is an amazing achievement. I hope you can sort things with your OH and you can enjoy your brilliant work together xxx
Ah, thanks, Squiddie. I'm sure things will blow over in a day or two. And I'm still v chuffed I've got to target. xx

wow well done Julia, you must be over the moon about reaching target!! Hope you and oh make up alright, men often put a downer on things don't they? Try and keep your chin up (((hugs)))) xx

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
I hear that last few pounds are the killer well done honey XXXX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 5
SlimFast 9
Slimming World 14
Slim And Save 2
Very Low Calorie Diets 5