1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

waited all day no delivery - what next?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    Ok bought a few things for home delivery from Argos. Just some storage boxes/towels & pillows not big items. They gave me delivery time between 7am-6pm & I've been here all day & no delivery.

I just rang them on an 0845 number on my mobile she took all my details then said oh sorry the computer is down ring us back at 7pm. I said could she call me as they were suppose to deliver etc she said no as can only take inbound calls. So what next?

If I call again what compensation shall I ask for bearing in mind I paid £5.95 for delivery & wasted a whole day indoors waiting.

Any advice welcome?

Anyone else had this experience with argos?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well I'd definitely be asking them to refund your delivery charge if they can't even get round to delivering your goods in an 11-hour period!
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    First thing Id do is email them and explain the situation, see what they say and take it from there
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.