• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Waiter,waiter! there's fly in my soup!!

OH and i were chatting this morning about our worst food experiences when eating out-you know the hair in your sandwich, scampi still frozen in the middle , i'm sure i dont need to go on.

Anyway i thought it might be a bit of a giggle to share our most horrific stories-will keep our fingers out of the biscuit tin for a while, or put us off food for the rest of the day.

So mine was finding a tooth in my bag of chips. I was halfway through them and thought "OMG one of my teeth has fallen out!!" then there was the slow horrific realisation that it was someone elses :eek:. Even thought that chip shop has changed hands a couple of times since then, i have never been back there!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
UGH! Can't beat that but mine is....
Moscow, 1980s, dingy Soviet cafe, a cup of tea while waiting for something or other. At the bottom of the cup, when I've drank it.... I find the very dead, very large spider.

And I HATE spiders. Nearly puked.
Nothing like that has never happened to me! I've never really had any bad food experiences like that!


Go on smile! =)
Wasnt so much of a bad experience more of a shock. When i was about 14 the family went to Turkey and we ended up going on this trip in the mountains, and ofcourse i had to order the camel ball. I didnt expect the skin and hair to be still on it :( I'll never forget my 8 yr old sister saying 'mum ask them if they do chips' haha
Haha, yuck!
I once bought a sandwich from Sainsbury's and ate a bit only to find a very large and a very dead fly right in the middle.
Enough to put you off food for a while!

Similar threads