Waiter,waiter! there's fly in my soup!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by mommyB, 22 August 2009 Social URL.

1. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    OH and i were chatting this morning about our worst food experiences when eating out-you know the hair in your sandwich, scampi still frozen in the middle , i'm sure i dont need to go on.

Anyway i thought it might be a bit of a giggle to share our most horrific stories-will keep our fingers out of the biscuit tin for a while, or put us off food for the rest of the day.

So mine was finding a tooth in my bag of chips. I was halfway through them and thought "OMG one of my teeth has fallen out!!" then there was the slow horrific realisation that it was someone elses :eek:. Even thought that chip shop has changed hands a couple of times since then, i have never been back there!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not sure any of us can beat that, omg how awful!

4. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

UGH! Can't beat that but mine is....
    Moscow, 1980s, dingy Soviet cafe, a cup of tea while waiting for something or other. At the bottom of the cup, when I've drank it.... I find the very dead, very large spider.

And I HATE spiders. Nearly puked.

5. pandapeepers

pandapeepers Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Yikes, if I was feeling peckish I'm not now:eek:

6. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    EEEWWWWW. Jane!!!
    Nothing like that has never happened to me! I've never really had any bad food experiences like that!

7. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Wasnt so much of a bad experience more of a shock. When i was about 14 the family went to Turkey and we ended up going on this trip in the mountains, and ofcourse i had to order the camel ball. I didnt expect the skin and hair to be still on it :( I'll never forget my 8 yr old sister saying 'mum ask them if they do chips' haha

8. Mirror

Mirror Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Cutting out all junk food
    Haha, yuck!
    I once bought a sandwich from Sainsbury's and ate a bit only to find a very large and a very dead fly right in the middle.
    Enough to put you off food for a while!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.