waiting for delivery

auntieknickers

its a hot and sunny day and ive been stuck in waiting for my delivery had a email yesterday saying it was coming today and if i clicked on the link this morning it would give me a 1 hour delivery slot! well that didnt work :sigh:. well i have just had another email at 4:09pm saying my delivery will be with me today between 9 and 6. well done interlink what fab service not. so im still sitting here waiting for my delivery a whole day wasted grrrrr :rant2: slim and save were fab as my parcel had been shiped straight away pitty about the courier.

That's one thing I hate about deliveries. I can bet you if I make a point of staying in for it, it wont come until the las minute. If I decide to go out in the morning thinking it will come later, I arrive home to find they have already been and took it back to the depot! argh.

The first two times City Link delivered my S&S order at about 2pm... the most recent didn't come until after 4pm and I was starving lol.

It is such a lovely day today! nice seeing as the weather just lately has been poo.

Next time ask for them to leave it round back or something, I can only take delivery on a saturday usually which is soo annoying, this time they left it round back :) much easier!

City link delivered my last order and were fab but not impressed with interlink

woo hoo my delivery has come hope the sun is shining tomorrow

I ordered mine Sunday night.
Had a text yesterday saying interlink would be with me tomorrow (today)
Had a text this morning 8.20am saying they would be with me between 10.22am & 11.22am.
They came at 10.30am.
It was my first order and I'm pleased with the service I received. X

auntieknickers said:
City link delivered my last order and were fab but not impressed with interlink

My order every other time was left as requested when I ordered it at the door.
Today it was not left as requested and I am not happy! I have to wait another day! I thought when you gave instructions for it to be left then it was adhered to! (Rant over)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ordered Wednesday text yesterday to say coming today. Text this morning to say coming between 9.44 and 10.44. Arrived at 10.10am happy days! :)

Back