waiting on my book to be delivered!! :)

littlemissthin

hey folks,
just wondering how everyone is getting on on this diet?
also seen a few of the food lists your allowed but a bit confused lol, is beef fillets and sirlion steaks or stuff like suasage and bacon included?? are these not full of fat??
weight.png

hope to speak to u all soon :D

thanks x

Congrats on starting and best of luck!

When you begin the attack phase, you can eat:
-lean meats such as beef sirloin and flank, veal, venison all grilled or roasted
-poultry except goose and duck, no skin
-lean pork (no pork sausage or pork bacon)
-fish, such as, cod, salmon and tilapia
-eggs (not fried)

The whole list will be in your book along with lots of great help here. :)

I started the diet mid-May and I've lost 14 pounds-6 more to go! :D

thats brilliant congratulations!

ive been on a few diets and seem to get fed up lol a suppose this is the same with alot of people..

im half way to my goal so hopefully this will get me there :)

im just a bit worried cause i only really like beef and chicken... and cant really this of things i could have for breakfast and lunch?? fair enough maybe fillet or chicken breast for dinner but it would be a bit odd to have that at breakfast??

what would you suggest?

thanks again :D xx

When you've read the book you will discover that there are lots of things you can eat for breakfast - , oatbran porridge, dukan muffins, dukan bread, yogurt, eggs - and of course, the famous dukan gallette!

What about turkey? I really like to make turkey burgers or turkey meatballs. In the states we have 97% lean ground turkey which is really good. We also have 97% lean turkey sausage which is yummy too for breakfast.

What about dairy products like yogurt and cottage cheese? I love 0% Greek plain yogurt with a little bit of Splenda for breakfast.

Why don't you look through the recipe/menu section and see what looks good. I really like the microwave Dukan bread and muffins. Make sure you get the recipe that's appropriate for attack though.

Honestly, I'll eat pretty much anything in the morning if I'm hungry! That includes leftover chicken and pork loin! :p

and welcome to the board!

Back