wake up call .......

hunca

Silver Member
Hello it's been a while since I've been on here for one reason or another!! Having fallen off the wagon AGAIN & trying to kid myself that lifes too short to diet I had the biggest wake up call recently when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. Life certainly is too short to be sitting here miserable at nearly 19st with life passing me by. I kid myself that I hate swimming pools, so the kids go alone or with friends, riding a bike ?? good god quicker taking the car!! When infact I would love to go swimming with the kids & out a bike ride on a beautifull day. I'm not looking for sympathy in any way & I take my hat off to each & every one of you who have started your weight loss journey or are just embarking on it. I wish you all the best xx

Hunca, I'm sorry about your husbands diagnosis.

Go swimming and ride your bike. It's fun, and I'm sure you would enjoy it.

Thanks Kaitlyn. Just pondering which route to take - slimming world which I have done before & know it works for me, calorie counting which my sister is doing with fab results. In principle they are all much the same I'm sure. Need to decide asap as I've not had breakfast yet & my stomach is rumbling!!!

Back