waking up every 2 or 3 hours for the loo!

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
I feel like the walking dead! I'm on day 4 of sole source plus, I'm still waiting for the sense of well being your'e supposed to get on day 4. I'm drinking the required amount of water yet my ketosis stick was dark pink and as my heading says I'm waking up constantly for the loo! :nightf: I need my sleep!

On day 4 all I wanted to do was sleep too! I certainly didn't get that feeling of wellbeing. Sometimes I think when you are actually going into ketosis you feel very tired. I have had more energy now, but not all the time. I know how you feel having to keep getting up to go to the loo. I try to keep to having most of my water by a certain time or I'd be up all night. I still have to get up a couple of times though. I feel like I have to be near a loo all the time!

I dont drink water after about 6 p.m. (other than what I use to make up my shakes). If I do it's only a little bit or I would be up all night too. I always say it's not the amount I have to drink every day, its the inconvenience of running to the loo all the time.

I'm well behind on my water today. Needing to go to the garage I obviously didn't want to be hopping up and down needing a wee-plus I need to go food shopping later on. I don't want to drink too much now because we'll be going soon but I've only had about a litre so far. It's going to be hard having to fit all the rest in-I'm going to spend most of my evening in the loo. I'm not a big drinker either-so it's not like I can drink a whole lot in one go.

Definitely cut back on your water later in the day. I've found that if I stop drinking before about 5:00-6:00 PM, I don't have to get up as often.

If I go to bed mildly thirsty, I might have a prayer of sleeping through the night. Otherwise, I'm going to get up at least once or twice, regardless.

Another one here for no water after 5,
Was talking to a big loser (if you know what I mean) he recommended 1 litre before 1pm 1 litre before 3pm and any other fluid before 5pm.. works for me... I can't tolerate 3-4 litres though as it is obviously too much for me and I end up feeling very dizzy on that amount of water.. 2 - 2 1/2 litres works with an extra 1/4 litre with each shake I have. As for the well being feeling, I was lucky got it early, but we are all really different and I do have a sedentary lifestyle.

I try and drink the majority of my water when Im at work between 10 and 6. I find if im drinking much after 8 I will have to get up in the middle of the night to pee... which isnt good if Im having nice dreams!!

Think drinking water before certain time really does help with not waking up during the night. I try and not drink much after 8.30pm and that does help me but do still have to have a pee sometimes during the night:ashamed0005:

Thanks everyone, had my last water at 6 and my last shake at 8 so hopefully it'll be sweet dreams tonight with no bed hopping lol

Back