Walden farm products

glammam

Has anyone heard or tried these walden farm products? I am struggling bit time at the moment and came across these last night on amazon. All the products are carb and calorie free. I have ordered the chocoloate dip, and pancake syrup as Im going to use it on gallettes. (havent even made one of them yet!) They also do sauces, dips and flavoured maynonnaise. Thought a bit of variety might get me back on track. I am sure they are suitable for Dukan? If anyone thinks otherwise please let me know! xx

Hiya!

I just came across these on www.lowcarbmegastore.com, as I was ordering some Shirataki Noodles for the first time.

Maybe try searching the internet for some reviews and see what others say :)

Has anyone heard or tried these walden farm products? I am struggling bit time at the moment and came across these last night on amazon. All the products are carb and calorie free. I have ordered the chocoloate dip, and pancake syrup as Im going to use it on gallettes. (havent even made one of them yet!) They also do sauces, dips and flavoured maynonnaise. Thought a bit of variety might get me back on track. I am sure they are suitable for Dukan? If anyone thinks otherwise please let me know! xx

Walden Farms: Customer Reviews

I've had the caramel sauce before

I'll let you know what the chocolate spread and syrup is like. They were expensive but I just get terrible cravings for sweet stuff lately. Im a terrible emotional eater. If it can get me back on track then its worth it!

Back