Walden Farms

Alcofrollic

Has anyone tried any of the Walden Farms products? Or know if they're good to use for the Dukan Diet? They're all sugar free, carb free, calorie free, fat free and gluten free.

You can find a huge range of their products on Amazon, and they just look and sound delicious!

never heard of them but going to have a google xxx

They do indeed sound too good to be true, which is why I wanted to run it past a few people here first, before buying any! I have my eye on a few though :D

I tried the caramel sauce, which i used for flavouring yoghurt and dukan crepes, and it was really rather good. In fact OH finished it off on ice cream when I wasn't looking. I didn't replace it cos the postage for me was v high and not really worth it now I can have other stuff, but if you need a sugar free hit it certainly fills the bill. My other favourite was Vermont sugar free maple syrup, which I have just got another bottle of - now that is also pretty good on crepes and with yoghurt - feels so naughty yet it's ok! Good for making pp thursday bearable now.

Agree with Supertonic - I love their SF caramel and maple syrup.... I also had a splurge on their other products including a sin free peanut butter which was VILE - oh makes me heave even thinking about it!!! Their Honey Mustard dressing was good and the ranch one okay but tbh I tried them and used the honey mustard a few times and then they sat in the fridge for months before I had a clear out a week or so ago!!!! Sooooooo shop with care but you may love them!!! LOL! x

I read on another forum that Dr Dukan does not recommend them as they are loaded with synthetic things. However if you are going to choose some, then if you go on Amazon then the customer ratings are really useful and will give some guidance. I haven't tried any but have also heard that the caramel sauce one is really good. Let us know how you get on. x

looks like some nice stuff there. thanks for mentioning it.

Back