Wales Daily Diary...

Hey you, glad to hear all is going to plan, although poor you on the needles.
LMAO at the letter of complaint to GMTV - that's brilliant. Take care hun xxx

You're doing great Wales... the grumpiness is a part of it, a friend of mine went through this too. Hang on in there! Sending you hugs and smiley wishes, and keep those complaints under your hat!

Disgusted of SW Scotland
xxx

You're doing great Wales... the grumpiness is a part of it, a friend of mine went through this too. Hang on in there! Sending you hugs and smiley wishes, and keep those complaints under your hat!

Disgusted of SW Scotland
xxx

:8855:My sister turned into a complete monster, mind you she had a head start in that department before she started IVF! It won't last, but poor you! The letter to GMTV made me laugh!
DD3 see's loads of lovely babies who arrive via IVF, thinking of you and so very glad to hear how you are. Well done on the food too, I'm very impressed.

Love, Bess. xx

Hey Wales, Glad all is going to plan with treatment! You are very brave injecting...makes me shudder!
Go you! Well done on the food choices too!
Have a good day!
xx

Heya, thanks for your comments. Quick upate. All going well, had scan on Friday and have quite a few follicles growing, so am on stim injections until a further scan on Monday and then all being well the bigger ones will have grown further and be ready to collect!

No real side effects until the last couple of days, really bloated tummy and a constant feeling of trapped wind :eek: But as it is working I don't really care tbh.

Food, hmm, not too bad but then again not too good. Trying to get in plenty of fruit, veg and protein, but then cakes seem to get in the frame!

Hope everyone is well, have been lurking over the last few days and it has been so quiet around here. I hope you are all out enjoying spring now that it seems to have sprung!!!

Big hugs to all xxx

Morning Wales,
Great that all seems to be working, sending you lots of luck hun!
It has gone very quiet around here, not felt like posting much myself, thigns too hectic at home, hope everyone comes back soon
Take care hunny
xx

Glad things are going so well Wales, keep us posted! I know what you mean about the cakes... they always manage to sneak in to my best laid plans as well! Keep going, and let us knw how things go!

xxx

Oh Wales, I am so glad to read your post! Although I have been so very busy for a while I have a quick look here every few days to see if friends have posted and am glad you have. All going well for you then....that's so great! Big hugs. xxx

Hey Wales, fantastic to hear all is going well with the treatment. It's lovely to be able to follow your journey with you.
Cakes do always get in the way! They're so hard to resist though :) Sometimes a treat is good x

Thanks as always ladies for your kind thoughts, words and support.

Really good apt today, we are booked in for egg collection on Thursday morning :eek:

So so pleased, and feel so blessed that we have got this far, a bit shellshocked tbh. And the doctor said that 39 wasn't really that old, he is my new hero. And he didn't weigh me either. Double fab!

Nice to see some posts going on around here, tis good to distract me as I am chomping at the bit to get to Thursday morning.

Hope everyone has a great week xxx

Edited to say: Good Friday is my one year CD anniversary. I started last year on Good Friday, so even though the dates aren't exactly the same I am so thrilled that I will have had this procedure within the year. Like, blimey!

Last edited:
:eek: OMG Thursday is so close!!! Bet you're thrilled. Seems to be coming along nicely.

He sounds like a nice doctor. You know you're not fat when people don't even bother about weight etc if you know what I mean.

Best of luck for Thursday :)

Big hug for Wales!

xxx

Oh how exciting Wales!! What happens next?
39 definitely isn't old. DD3 has lots of first time mum's well into their 40's and of course I think you are a positive baby!!

Bug hugs xxx

Yep, you're just a young thing!

xxx

I hope 39 isn't old :) We're not married yet, no imminent plans for children (except if we win the lottery and give up work!) so I'll probably be around that age.

My Mum was 26 when she had me and back then it was considered ancient - makes me think that in 50 years time people will think nothing of having children in their 50's!

Not long till Thursday now hun xxx

:) :fingerscrossed::hug99: xx

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Thanks ladies for all your :)

Just passing time until I can go to bed and have my tranquiliser to help me sleep and pass out. Need one as it was a restless night last night! Changed the sheets on the bed tonight as I sleep much better in fresh sheets. Every little helps!

We are leaving home at 8.45 tomorrow morning and procedure should be at 9.50. We should be home just after lunch. Then waiting to see what was collected and what will happen next.

Will carry your positive thoughts with me tomorrow xxx

Thinking of you, hun.

xxx

Back