Walking and Hiking

Yeah they will help I try to get out and walk as much as possible and it will help aslong as you dont over-do it specially if your on SS. It will help tone up as you lose the weight more than anything and obviously will help your genral fitness cause theres no point being a skinny mini if your completely un-fit to go with it, get fit for the summer as well as getting slim it will make you feel happy :D

me & hubby tend to do a walk when he has a few days off around about 12 miles nothing major just a nice out in the open walk we are lucky to live in Kent and have some fantastic scenery however when i was bigger i had stoped going but we have one planed at the weekend can’t wait ...

i am not sure it helps with weight loss but defiantly helps with well being and toning
good luck with your WI

me & hubby tend to do a walk when he has a few days off around about 12 miles nothing major just a nice out in the open walk we are lucky to live in Kent and have some fantastic scenery however when i was bigger i had stoped going but we have one planed at the weekend can’t wait ...

i am not sure it helps with weight loss but defiantly helps with well being and toning
good luck with your WI
Hiya, hope you dont mind me butting in here but I have posed this question on another thread. I am starting back SS this week and I forgot to take into account a 12 mile walk I am doing for charity on Sunday. Which part of the plan would be best to follow? I am thinking that 3 or 4 shakes probably be enough? Thanks for your help.

so sorry for the delay - Good luck with your walk !
yes on those days i do have 4 shakes or 3 and a bar !
good luck and keep your water up only if near a toilet lol

Back