Wanna be slim for summer!!

Morning Col just posing to subscribe xxx cant lose touch xxx

Col, I've just seen the photos of the meet yesterday and had to come on and check your stats again....omg you looked fabulous but a lot slimmer than your stats you look great girl xxx

Another busy Sunday, catching up with usual housework, washing etc. Ironing is left to do now, any volunteers lol

Son is back to school tomorrow after half term and im back to work, dont know where the weeks are going they seem to fly by.

Made the SW mushy pea curry which was amazing, yogurt and fruit for breakfast. This afternoon ive baked chocolate gingerbread biscuits not very SW friendly but my son and OH will eat them and i can take some to work tomorrow.

Yesterday was the minimins mini meeting in Brum, had a fab time with the girls from the Dukan section, so nice to put faces to names after all this time. x

Cant believe its been 4 days since i updated my diary. The last few days have been a bit of a blur. This is the first night where im home before 10pm!!

Last night we had a concert in north wales, although it was a mad rush to get there as i work until 5pm and we had to be there for 6.45 and its a half hour drive. Anyway i think it went well the audience seemed to like it.

So no weigh in this week as i was out, but the consultant does a Saturday class so may go then. She is having a taster session and asked to bring something to try. May make one of the half syn roulades, they do look amazing when they turn out well.

Food choices this week have been a bit suspect, generally speaking ive been ok but i have no diaries left so will have to print some off and get planning now ive got a spare hour. x

Good luck Col xxx

Found you :) Now I can keep tabs on you x

Hello girlies!! Thanks for the support!

Well i have been a good girl today, mushy pea chicken curry for tea with tumeric rice, OMG this is sooo nice and all freeeeee!!!, my favorite word!! lol

Well i thought i would have a go at the roulade but it was a disaster, and ended up in the bin, i think it was too wet so when it cooked it just fell to pieces. The other two ive made over the last couple of weeks were fab, i think the inconsistent fairy has been messing about with my cooking, not had a bad batch of anything for months!! So i still need to find something to make to take to the class for the taster session.

Going to have a look through the recipe section for some inspiration. x

Weigh in today instead of Wednesday, stayed the same this week so i need to get my backside in gear and get sorted. If this does'nt work this week then im off to do something that i know deffo works for me! All this messing about does my head in and i get fed up, loose the will and then chuck in the towel. The usual routine for me.

This week has been very busy maybe im not drinking enough maybe not eating enough superfree foods, i know id didnt keep a proper check of my syns this week so may be gone over the limit. i could go on but i think its best to draw a line and move on.

New day new start!! x

Good Morning Col xxx this dieting malarkey is int easy is it ? Keep strong and the worst thing you could do is give in and you know we would never let that happen xxx Have a good Sunday xxx

Thanks Susan I've been good today so far so good, Monday and Tuesday meals planned then back to normal weigh in on Wednesday. Today is usual housework and washing day although I am a little distracted my the les miserable on itv3, chicken is cooked so be rude not to indulge x

Last edited:
Training all day today, buffet lunch not too bad.

Breakfast - oat bran porridge(hb) with skim milk. (half of allowance 150ml Ha)
Snacks - satsumas kiwi
lunch - tuna mayo roll, salad, pkt quavers, small flapjack
dinner - pasta chicken onion leeks cabbage peppers in LF cheese sauce (half of allowance) mullerlight
Syns
mayo
quavers
white roll (small)
flap jack

Good luck for your wi tomorrow C, will keep everything crossed I know how good you are xx

Ooooh good luck Col hope its a good loss xxx

Put a f$%^&ing pound on this week!!!! So p**ssed off its untrue!! Im not bothered about how much i lose each week, just as long as its something and not putting on. I keep thinking this is just messing with my head, never felt like this when i was on Dukan even when i was maintaining. consultant has told me to complete a diary for the week and i have done my planner and so far ive kept to it, but if this turns out to be another kak week then thats it.

My friend in work is 17lb down, she is doing fabulously and im really glad its working for her, but its not doing much for me, she is so supportive too bless her she has been baking stuff low syn and syn free stuff and bringing it in to sample.

Put a f$%^&ing pound on this week!!!! So p**ssed off its untrue!! Im not bothered about how much i lose each week, just as long as its something and not putting on. I keep thinking this is just messing with my head, never felt like this when i was on Dukan even when i was maintaining. consultant has told me to complete a diary for the week and i have done my planner and so far ive kept to it, but if this turns out to be another kak week then thats it.

My friend in work is 17lb down, she is doing fabulously and im really glad its working for her, but its not doing much for me, she is so supportive too bless her she has been baking stuff low syn and syn free stuff and bringing it in to sample.

Hey u, its my weigh in tomorrow and I'm not hopeful BUT my friend who did dukan with me who stopped weeks ago is only loosing again now so I do think it may take a good few weeks till the body starts loosing again, ill be fed up tomorrow but I have to remember I've gone from protein only to pretty much a mixed bag!
Hope your ok and don't give up xx

Hey sweetie!! Good luck, dont listen to my negative ramblings i know its going to take a while, just getting a bit impatient now as its been 6 weeks and im only 4 lbs down. i suppose 4lb off is better than 4lbs on lol

Im giving it another week see what happens xx

Back