Wannabe SkinnyMins

Well done Kerry! At least you know the difference and can continue as normal!! So are you completely moved into the flat now?? Hope you feel better soon!

Sue what was the pudding???

So I weighed in this morning, and somehow (i swear my scales must be broken!) i've lost 8lbs this week!!! I have been really really good, except the ham eggs and chips, but I don't know I am still a little pesimistic!? Do i believe it?

hey girls

awk kerry I hope u feel better that sounds awful, but well done on the sts and 3lb loss, would prob be better to take it as a sts and then go on from there, but thats fab what with all the moving well done, lol I hope u had salt and vinegar on the fish supper lol I would been froze lol :)

Hannah OMG are u serious, thats amazing, how on earth did u do that, what have u been eating lol its prob all that exercise u have been doing that fab well done

well steak chips and salad were gorg, and then there was pepper sauce to so only had a bit cause knew I was having dessert so dinner was prob 2 syns cause of the sauce

oh my dessert was amazing, he made these wee choc hearts, they had nuts, digestive biscuits and honey comb inside, they were more than likely really high and I ate 3 of them lol he also made like wee french style biscuits with a raspberry filling I managed to stick to one of those and a scoop of ice cream seems very random alll together but it was lovely - so I will give the dessert 20 syns just to be on the safe side,

I then had 1 soco so that was 4.5 syns so altogether I had 26.5 syns yesterday lol I hope this hasnt damaged me totally for the whole week am afraid to look at the scales just incase so am trying hard today

so far I have had strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, orange and a yoghurt,
lunch will be egg and ryvita with fruit
dinner will be beef, potatoes and veg

going to make carrot and celery soup for my lunches this week, hopefully I havent done to bad this week and will even sts :( ah well will try for this week lol

I was eating fruit and carrot, celery and chilli soup yum yum! Going to do similar this week, hope to lose 2.5lbs this week, big ask, but would love to get down to 10 stone 7! I'm ago happy though I completed my first target of reaching 10st 10 by valentines day! Next one is 10st 5 by 13th march!

Didn't do well today though! Had a homemade luxury hot choc (7.5 syns) and ate some of bf's pastry i made for his pie although mine was mash topping. I've estimated in total with yorkshire puds around 30 syns. So no syns tomorrow and hopefully all will be ok!

Itll be fine sue, just draw a line under it and keep on track!

What have you all got planned for this week?

well I had thought I was being good yesterday had cous cous, salad and fish for my dinner trying to get back on track, but then I was thinking of the fish and decided to look it up on s.w web site to make sure it was free , it had 6 syns in them cause they had a light dusting of lemon and parsley am so annoyed at my self :(

I thought I was being so good, I didnt want to have any syns cause I was so bad on sat night but the only good thing is that the fish was tasty lol

today am trying to be very good today -

Breakfast - Fruit salad and yoghurt
lunch - carrot soup with ryvita and 2 x orange
snack - pear and orange
Dinner - sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower and fish

I really hope I can redo the damage would love to get at least 1lb off, as I have set myself the target of getting 4.5lb off before end of feb, but I have made it that I get it on the 1st of march or before cause that will give me 3 weigh in including tomorrow :( really want to do it but for some reason when ever I set a target I never reach it I dont no why, I must eat with out knowing and subatage myself :(

ah well

Hannah u will get that 2.5lb off no prob, U lost 8lb this week thats amazing, I think thats the first time I have heard that with some one of ur tiny size and has been dieting for a while, u should be really proud of urself :) go you,

I'm sure you can do it sue! Any chance of you poping a work out in today?

I am pleased with the loss extremely! But my gain the week before contributed to the loss! And defo think success express worked! Even though I only roughly tried it for a few days! I will definately use that tool again further down the weight loss road! I'm hoping my weight loss will even out, id much prefer to lose slowly!

what is success express I have been trying to figure out how to do it?

I might try a half hour on the wii, but my back is still sore, was planning on starting gym again this week, but am thinking of starting next monday to make sure my back wont give out half way through

I suppose anything is better than nothing

Well donw hannah, im really Impressed. You lost In 1 week what i did In a month.

Sue, 6 syns isn't too bad, don't worry about it too much just be super good today + tomorrow.

I didnt have a good day yesterday. No breakfast, lentil + bacon soup for lunch then 2 bowls bran flakes for dinner. Not a bit of fruit or veg in sight. Really had to make myself eat as I felt so lousy.

Today will be better.
B: breakfast rice with banana + grapes.
L: will be pasta bolognese (superfree in tomato sauce)
D: cheese onion + tomato omlette, maybe with sw chips.

I will be so glad when this week is over. My back is agony, i feel lousy and there is still so much stuff to move from the basement + garage. Fortunately the house is pretty much empty except for rubbish. Hope you both have a good day

awk kerry are u still not feeling great, get the fruit and veg into u, might get u a wee enegry boost, also try and drink more fluids cause that may help u a little bit

at least the house is coming together

ano I cant get over Hannah and her 8lb its amazing more than what I have lost this whole year lol

Success express is (from memory, ill update when I get home if wrong) 2/3rds superfree, taking highest syn value of all plans, snaking only on superfree and something else lol

Dont be disheartened Kerry, last Sunday I had two bowls of cereal for tea, synned it and moved on!! Today is looking good and surely all this moving business must be burning off fat especially if your back is hurting!! Like Sue said keep up the fluids!

I think the combination of lots of superfree and exercise and the massive gain last week helped. Going to try superfree and exercise again this week to see how it goes! Will update more on the superfree when home!

hi everyone,

lost 1.5lb this week woooohooooo only 3 more to go to get my 3 stone award, am going to try and get it over the next two weeks :)

how is the superfree and exercise going today then Hannah, anymore hints for a good loss this week

is there anything that anyone does, that you think really helps you to lose weight

I think mine is eating fish the night before weigh in lol have no idea why but i think it does

Woohoo well done sue!

Just lost the massive essay I wrote, will repeat it when not on my phone!

Food has gone ok, had no syns today so hopefully I've balanced out sunday! Went to gym today, starting different strength training exercises!

What about you guys?

Lol hannah. Glad im not the only one who writes massive posts then loses them.

Well done sue thats a good loss.

Im still not feeling great, high temp dizzy and i ache all over. Just not Intwresred in food at all. Didn't have dinner last night or monday. Lunch yesterday was a small cup of tomato soup + a cheese toastie (hex a+b). Im drinking lots if orange juice as its the only thing I can stomach without feeling sick. Hope this bug goes soon as Im completely exhausted.

Hope you are both having a good day

The few things i've changed recently are:
- The amount of water i've drank, at least 3 750ml bottles a day!
- Lunch only superfree
- Snacks are fruit, snack-a-jacks or yoghurt
- No snacks between breakfast and lunch
- At 3.30 and 8.30 when I normally munch have a diet coke or a superfree snack
- Exercise straight after work so I don't snack before dinner
- Having my meals planned out and exercise planned out and just sticking to it, makes it easier to say no thanks to the 'office treats'

Today has gone fine so far! Didn't have any syns yesterday so hopefully that will balance out my Sunday evening pastry lol

Kerry I hope you feel better soon! :( Sucks that you are ill and don't want to eat (at least you don't want to eat lol rather than eating everything like me when I'm ill lol) :flowers:

Are you able to relax and rest or not??

awk Kerry thats awaful, hope u feel better soon, eat kiwi and strawberries if you can they are packed with vit c and should help u along the way :)

Hannah that sounds like a good plan and one that you will be able to keep up for ever, lol sounds a long time , you have been doing fab the last few weeks, u will be at target in no time

today has been good so far -

Breakfast - strawberries, rasoberries, blackberries and yoghurt
snack - 2 x oranges
Lunch - carrot and celery soup and 1.5 ryvita (hexb) and a banana
dinner - eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon
going to use my milk allownace throughout the day for tea and coffee

hopefully i can lose 1.5lb again this week and then get my 3 stone award the week after yayyyyyyyy lol but knowing me I will do soemthing stupid and ruin it lol i always seem to do that when I get close to another award dunno why and dunno how, but just do :(

Your day today has been amazzzing!!! :D You've eaten all superfree except bacon, ryvita, milk and eggs!! Keep focused because if you continue to be this good, you'll have that 1.5lbs off easily!!

hope so Hannah, i really did try and didnt eat anything else last night... but I feel really bloated

today is looking much the same

Breakfast - Strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, and a yoghurt
snacks - 2 x oranges and banana
Lunch - carrot and celery soup with 2 x ryvita
Dinner - pork chops, potatoes, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli
milk will be used again for tea...

am really going to try for it this week, I can do this haha :)

how is everyone else going, Hannah how is ur exercise going ?

kerry how u feeling, how the new house, how is CJ?

Go you! Today looks great as well!

I had porridge for breakfast, gammon eggs and carrot and swede mash for lunch and fruit and a yoghurt for dinner. Went to the gym and zumba, do nearly two hours of exercise plus I walked for a total of an hour today.

Kerry hows your illness and house going? Hope you are feeling better!

Sue keep going I'm sure you'll have a fab weight loss next week especially if you keep up the good work over the weekend!

Hi guys.

Well the move is over the new owner gets the keys today. All i have to do now is unpack all the stuff we spent ages packing up:mad: I'm off work next week so should give me a chance to get myself sorted. Cj loves the new new house + has settled really quickly thankfully.

I feel a bit better now thanks but still not eating. I have had 3 bowls of cereal over the last 3 days. My tummy is so bloated from all the air i gulp in after coughing that I feel full all the time. Ewan made me a hot choc the other night and I could only drink half of it before i felt full and sick. Oh well maybe I will have a loss this week.

I dont work fridays so im still in bed trying to find the energy to get up. Whatever this bug is that ive had, its left me completely wiped out.

Hope you bith have a good day

awk kerry that sounds awful, just try and rest as much as u can, I know it hard with a wee one running round but plan a duvet day :)

I am still trying but last night I had 5 malteasers and a chocolate penguin biscuit so still within syns but they were gorg lol

today am having

Breakfast - strawberries, raspberries, pineapple and yoghurt
snack - bannana, orange, plum (throughout work)
Lunch - veg soup (doesnt look the best but hopefully tastes ok lol)
Dinner - cottage pie, broccoli, cauliflower and sprouts

going to try and not have any syns today but if i do need any I will have a pengiun again as they are so chocolaty and are only 5.5 syns :)

Hannah wow thats millions of exercise, u will do feb again, have u had sneak peak yet lol

Hope today clears the illness from you completely and you'll be back on it by Sunday!!! Glad to hear CJ has settled in well!

You had a chocolate craving then did you sue? lol Ive got ferrero rocher at home (got them for bf for v day) but havent touched them yet, I know that they are 3.5 syns so its not too bad! :D

Going to do a light gym session tonight working back and biceps then tomorrow working abs!

I have had a sneaky peek but at different points in the day, so i'm not overly sure whether there's been a loss or not! I'm hoping for 2lbs (originally wanted 2.5) but think i'm being optimistic!

Breakfast - Porridge
Lunch - Fruit and snack-a-jacks
Dinner - Turkey stir fry (so long as the veg is still usable!)
Snacks - apple, ff yoghurt and 2 x kiwi

So hopefully the day will go well! Quite stressed out at work atm, but managing not to eat the chocs that are around! I even brought a box of roses for someone who is leaving and didn't have one! Might have to bake something this weekend to settle my craving sweet tooth, any ideas???

Back