Total Solution Wannabe slim, wear a vest and not hide my bingo wings in summer ?

Hey frenchie, it's going great thank you, I really am finding it easy going this time round ( massive fail last time I tried a vlcd) I think my head is in the right place and I am determined this time to do it. I have found though, that even though this is only my 5th day, I don't seem to feel hungry ! I didn't have my porridge till 11.30 today and have just had my pasta now I am wondering when I will fit my bar in lol.

Though today would be difficult as its my little boys 5th birthday and he wanted a little party for a few friends at the house and it was all pizza and sausage rolls etc, things I would normally pick at even if I wasn't hungry. I was so proud that I wasn't in the slightest bit tempted.

How are you doing/ feeling Hun ? X

well done welshlal day 5 already. brilliant that your head is in the right place. It is amazing how do lose any hunger, its only emotional eating that then becomes the challenge, but if you can avoid that you'll be brilliant.

Well done

Well done on resisting the temptations! Day 5 already, well done!! Fingers crossed for weigh in for you, hope you get good results! I'm on day 11 now, still been 100% barring the big swig of coffee with milk that I accidentally drank whilst at work today. Picked up the wrong mug and gulp...... OOPS!!! Struggling a little this evening, its been a hugely emotional day at work and normally I would cheer myself up with something nice for dinner. So tonight I did.... I warmed up my strawberry shake and curled up under a blanket to drink it!! I have noticed since starting exante how much I use food as a distraction. Emotions, boredom, anxiety.... all usually calmed by eating. So I guess I need to find a solution to this. Anyway, keep going, keep smiling and let us know your weigh in results!!!

Ahhhh frenchie hope all is good. You sound like me. Any emotion, good , bad or ugly the. U turn ti food. More often than not I wasnt hungry but eating because thats what I do.

I feel a bit disappointed today. I haven't eaten anything but I went out with hubby and had 4 wine and sodas. I'm pretty sure this will take me out of ketosis and I'm not allowed them. I didn't have all my packs today wither just a porridge and a bar. I am kicking myself as I have been so on task but for a couple of hours tonight I felt 'normal' and although I haven't eaten I am sure I have undone all the good work I have done this week. I hope I still have a loss on weigh in on Friday x

Oh bless you, hopefully you've just jumped back on the wagon again today and you'll see good results tomorrow. Let us know how you get on! X

Well first weigh in this morning and.........wait for it.........I lost 9lbs !!! I can't believe it, it's TOTM to so I definitely didn't think I would lose anywhere near that, I am go smacked but soooo chuffed. Here's to week 2 ;-)

9lbs is amazing... well done brilliant. A real boost and gives you focus for the coming weeks

Well have not been on much this week, it was our anniversary last weekend and we went to a Michelin star restaurant for a meal and had .....wait for it a 9 course taster menu!! I felt a bit bad but it was a wonderful night and an amazing experience. I managed to jump straight back on the band Waggon but wasn't holding our much hope of a loss this week.
I weighed yesterday morning on my wi day and was astounded that I had lost 4lb!!! Thanks 13lb in 2 weeks, I am soooo pleased.x

Back