Total Solution Wannabe slim, wear a vest and not hide my bingo wings in summer ?

welshlal

Well day 1 of my exante journey, I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a very long time and gulp hate to amit it but weighed in at a whooping 18st 5, now that alone has provided me with more motivation than ever.

In all day one has gone pleasantly well, went to a play barn with the kids and was mightily proud of myself for resisting my normal urge to prince things off their plate ! I had a lack coffee and lots of water!

I must say I am getting hungry now so I have had some more water and I am looking forward to trying out my pasta for tea once the kids are in bed.

I am hoping this hunger feeling will go once ketosis kicks in as that's usually my biggest downfall, once I feel hungry I pick!
I have plenty of water on standby so hopefully this will suppress it.

Sorry if I have waffled I really want to do this this time ( after many a failed diet before!) I can't cope with another summer sweating it out or wearing men's tshirts just to cover up, may sound silly but I want to wear a vest without looking floppy and flabby. !

Well done resisting! I found after day 3 I wasn't hungry anymore. I even managed to avoid the big spread of goodies my boss brought in for "friday treats" today. I didn't even look and drool, just wasn't interested. Water, water, water is the solution and reminding yourself that you can still treat yourself to these things, when you are slim!. 1st weigh in for me in the morning, quite excited now! Keep going and use us all if you start wobbling. I know I did and it helps xx

Well done for day 1. Those first few days can be tough, and its really worth glugging that water whenever you get a hunger pang. I'm having a tough day (day 12) I have a shocking headache and think I feel hungry. Keep going, you'll be glad you did.

Good luck Frenchie for WI tomorrow

Thanks guys, good luck drenching for the first weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you got on. X

Of course I will, aiming to lose 1.5 stone by 9 weeks time. My OH is in navy and out in Oman for 10 weeks. Dropped him off last Friday, started exante sat. Weighed in at 13.9. Was 12.8 when I reached sw target (had lost 6 stone to get there) so...... Fingers crossed!

Well done for getting through day 1. The first few days are the hardest, after that it becomes a lot easier once you're not really hungry anymore.

Woo hoo way to go frenchie, hope I have such a amazing first week lose, hope the second week is just as good for you. Well done x

well done frenchie fantastic loss, how are you doing welshlal?

Surprisingly good thank you (although its only day 2 lol)

I am hungry at times but filling up on water and hoping the hunger will pass, I also think i am hungry as I am only having half a bar at lunch but I rather like keeping the other half for the evening as this is when I would be most tempted to eat, so it's nice to have something to nibble on.

How are you getting on Hun? Are you doing TS ?

Hi and welcome.

i found there were peaks and troughs the first week, but just come here when it too overwhelming and the support you'll receive is fab.x

Well day 2 and I feel fab ( was still a bit hungry but nothing I couldn't ignore !) I have been cutting my bar in half so I have an evening snack as this is when I would usually pick!

Have drunk loads of water but I must admit I get a bit bored of ware so I have had a peppermint tea? I'm really not sure if this is allowed but I am hoping so as I really like it and it feels like a little treat ( sad I know )

I am so surprised that I have not been tempted by anything, even the curry I made the rest of the house, I washed my hands when I got some on me rather than licking it off ( unheard of for me) i am so determined to do it this time, focus , focus , focus lol

Well done, on day 2, keep going it will get easier when you get into ketosis. Yes I'm doing TS, I did LL a few years ago (you can see my story in my diary) I like the bars in the evening too, as thats when I find it hard. I do half and half too, as they are quite substantial

Only day three and although I have been drinking loads of water I have the worst headache ever !! It can't be because I am dehydrated I have drunk that much so I am guessing it diet related, on a positive note. I am already not feeling as hungry as I was which is great. I can't wait for my week 1 weigh in just to reinforce that it's working, I have been so focused and determined this time round I need a good result to spur me on to week 2 , 4 more days till weigh day ( I was a serial weigher so it's actual harder for me not to jump on the scales every day than to not eat lol)

Unfortunately that headache is pretty normal when you're first going into ketosis, the good news is that once you're fully in you'll feel loads better.

Thank you. Hopefully then the next couple of days I will be in ketosis , is there any way you can tell your in ketosis, I have heard of the sticks but that they are not very reliable x

You'll feel much more energetic, you'll probably feel cold and you may have a really bad taste in your mouth/metallic taste.

Back