Wannabe10s New Shiny 2009 Thread

i love wagas! Only been once, but the great thing is you have to eat with chopsticks and slows you down so you feel fuller much faster! :) its fab!

oops, rambled off and forgot to post what i originally meant to say..

hope you enjoyed it! :D x

Well my day certainly picked up after that post! :)
Had a nice blast from the past today
Then went to WI and am 3.5lb down bringing me to just under 10stone :)
Have to drop a point though

Well done on your lost 9 stoner. Can't wait to be where you are now.

OK
maybe its time to put some proper entries in this thread to help me sort my old head out.

Thats a week I've been back on WW now and I am def feeling better and getting rid of that post crimbo sluggishness.
Still have to make an effort to not spend most of my points on sweets but sure that will come!
I've spent most of this morning catching up with thediaries, have managed page 1 so far and will start on page 2 soon! Going to go have another wee dance around the house to my ipod!

Hope u r all well, heres to a good day for all of us :)

Hope your having fun dancing!:stickdance::party0048:Lol xx

Ohhhh dancing round the house with the i-pod! ........... brings back memories of last summer ! ... on Billy Idol "dancing by myself" woohooo ..........fabby stuff! only my eldest Bec decided to video me on her phone and show her mates me being an arse! lolol ....

Great loss this week hun xx

Popping into to visit your diary for the first time. Congratulations on your loss this week well done.

M

Ohhhh dancing round the house with the i-pod! ........... brings back memories of last summer ! ... on Billy Idol "dancing by myself" woohooo ..........fabby stuff! only my eldest Bec decided to video me on her phone and show her mates me being an arse! lolol ....

Great loss this week hun xx

Did i see that on youtube once?!

Only joking! :D xxx

hello you, glad to see you're still going strong! your loss this week was fabulous - well done! x

Hehhehehe - nothing wrong with dancing about. I put loud hard house music on when I use my wii....its more motivating that other stuff I hear on there! :) x

Oh hello you...thought u'd gone awol... so its coming off eh? Good for you. :D

well done on your loss chick, thats great :) x

Hi :)
Whatever you are doing seems to be working well, great losses x

Back