Wannabeminime; 1st Weigh In!

wannabeminime

Gold Member
After fannying around for the last couple of years on cd, sw and others, i have finally decided to stuff the expense and sign up for LL. I lost 5 stone 3 years ago on cd, so i know i can do a vlcd, i just feel i need some extra help to keep it off, and i need someone to teach me how to eat properly! :rolleyes: Plus i think i have self esteem issues, always have had, and i hope the cbt will help me with this.

I had my initial consultation this evening, my consultant seems nice, so now i just have to get my gp's sig. The meeting is Tues eve, so i start on Wed. I am gonna do it this time! xx

Oh Becky. That's fantastic. Hope it's the answer for you. Enjoy the fresh start :clap:

good luck becky!
daisy x

Welcome to the Lighter Life Becky!

Oh Becky. That's fantastic. Hope it's the answer for you. Enjoy the fresh start :clap:

I need this to be the answer KD, otherwise it's surgery, and it's accompanying loss of earnings whilst recovering. The curse of the self-employed. :sigh:

BUT i am happy that i have a focus again!:D Just hope LL is as nice as cd!

The curse of the self-employed. :sigh:

I know the feeling :sigh:

Just hope LL is as nice as cd!

don't compare the two Becky. If it doesn't taste as nice, then that too can be a positive. I hope you've seen how well Sarah has done :clap:

Make the most of this. 100% all the way and no looking back because the alternatives aren't what you want really.

And besides, you'll have great support on here from the other LLers. They rock :cool:

welcom hun , and best of luck , xx

I know the feeling :sigh:

don't compare the two Becky. If it doesn't taste as nice, then that too can be a positive. I hope you've seen how well Sarah has done :clap:

Make the most of this. 100% all the way and no looking back because the alternatives aren't what you want really.

And besides, you'll have great support on here from the other LLers. They rock :cool:

Yes, i have been following Sarahs success, she has done amazingly well. Just hope i can emulate it, like you say, the alternative isnt really an option atm.

The LLers seem like a fab bunch!

Best of luck to you and welcome!

ahh thankyou, we all need the incouragement, even though we all want to lose weight, its difficult, and you do need support all round, i have done the same sw,ww,rosemary conely, even tryed cd, not been successful before but my head is in a different place now, im stronger this time and fed up with keep failing , so im thinking 100 days roll on!!!

Good Luck on your journey Hadley it really does get easier with each passing day - this is the most positive step you will EVER take in your life. You and Becky are both more than welcome to join us in the May starters thread, we have a lovely little group of "Maybelles" and you to will surely enhance it!

Jez
xx

Started LL today,99 days to go, god how do you get through the first week!!!!

ONe day at a time! :) You will be amazed how easy it becomes after that. :)

Hand on heart, this is the easiest diet I have ever done!!! ANd even better new, it will be the last one! ;)

Wishing you lots of success!! Enjoy the ride! :)

Hi,

Hadley grit your teeth and hang on i there for the first week, it gets easier after day 3 and easier again after week 1.
Hope you love LL Becky, it rocks.

Back