WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Well done hun. Thats great loss :)
Enjoy your shopping for mothers day hun.

I hate painting but would love to completely do the interior! Can't wait to buy a house but that will not be for a long long while yet!

So WI this morning and I've lost 3lb! Very happy with that :D Just recently I've been averaging at 3lb a week so it must be my magic number! I was so close to 12stone 9lb by only 0.2 of a pound!

I still can't believe I'm in the 12's and so close to lhave lost 2stone 7lb! Bring on another week! :D

Hope you've had a brilliant day :D

Thank you so much for the hair advice, Im so excited, I am deffo doing it. I love the look so much.

Massive congratulations on your loss woop woop!!! :D:D:D

Bet you'll drop to 12st 9lb tomorrow too! Lower 12s ahhhhh! Well done Hun amazing xx

I totally agree with you Minnie. I think all conventional diets are the same. Loss is so slow people just give up. With this type of diet you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :D
Merex

Well done hun. Thats great loss :)
Enjoy your shopping for mothers day hun.

Thanks Harry :D

Thank you so much for the hair advice, Im so excited, I am deffo doing it. I love the look so much.

Massive congratulations on your loss woop woop!!! :D:D:D

Bet you'll drop to 12st 9lb tomorrow too! Lower 12s ahhhhh! Well done Hun amazing xx

No problemo, I'm flattered you like it! Your'll have to post a piccie when you get it done :D

I'm hoping I'll drop tomorrow- 9lb is so close to 7lb then thats half way to the next stone! Yippeeeee!

Thanks for you congrats too :p

I totally agree with you Minnie. I think all conventional diets are the same. Loss is so slow people just give up. With this type of diet you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :D
Merex

Yeah they are slow and boring- and whats worse, is the ladies that run it have no idea why there are weeks you sts or plateau. They are all just ladies who have done it, stuck it out and then decided to be a consultant.
I'm actually excited about this diet and look forward to WI each week as I know I will have at least lost something if i follow it :D

At least with this diet, you know the weight's going to come off if you have your 3 packs and drink enough water, there's no messing about. I spent so long doing Slimming World having the same few lobs go on and off, 3lbs up, 2lbs down, 1lb down, 2lbs up etc, over and over for nearly a year, it was frustrating and it's part of why I gave up dieting.

So into week 10 and I weighed again this morning and I'm down to 12stone9lb!! Yay! One measely pound away from my next badge! Yipeee :D

Today is the night I'm going out for that meal. I'm just undecided what to do about packs. I really don't want to mess up my good run :(

So I'm having grilled chicken with green leaf salad (no dressing). I just don't know how many packs to have.

Do I have all 3 packs and no carb meal? Approx 800 cals?

Or shall I have 2 packs and a no carb meal? Approx 600 cals?

Suggestions please wonderful people :help2:

Well done on the weight loss, that's fab!

Re the packs, personally I'd do 2 packs and the meal but that's just me.

Hi Minnie congrats on your loss hun, no matter what, you need to have all three packs hun cause of 100%Rda. Thats what exante suggest us chicken and salad is perfect option. Enjoy your night out. ONLY water please.Lol

Yeah I'll be drinking only water! I can see if the bill is split between everyone that I will lose out massively having only 1 course and water when evryone else will be having 3 courses and alcohol. Hopefully we can pay for what we order :S

I didnt know whether one day not having 100% rda's would be okay? In week 3 I had a day with only 2 packs. Just don't wanna a) put weight on b) slow this weeks weightloss or c) not have enough and go into starvation mode.

xx

I think if you have 2 packs this will help you feel less hungry in the restaurant otherwise you might end up going off plan.
With regards to the vitamins, you will be getting some through the food you are eating so i wouldn't worry too much about that!
Hope you enjoy it though whatever you decide to do :)

Hi Minnie
If it was me I would have two packs as usual and then the meal. I would also say right at the beginning of the night out "As I am only going to have water and one course I hope nobody will mind that I am going to just pay for my own." Your friends would be pretty churlish not to agree to that.
A few years ago I went out with the staff of one of the schools I worked in and I was the only driver and the only one not drinking. I had tap water while everyone else had a drink before the meal copious amounts of wine during it and brandys etc after. I had one course because I am not a big eater while they all had at least 4 courses. At the end of the meal the person in charged asked for £60 each. I didn't even have that amount of money with me. I put £50 in the kitty and have regretted ever since not speaking up. I never went out with that staff again. Which is why I suggest you say right at the beginning of the evening that you will pay your own. Have a lovely time.
mere x

So into week 10 and I weighed again this morning and I'm down to 12stone9lb!! Yay! One measely pound away from my next badge! Yipeee :D

Today is the night I'm going out for that meal. I'm just undecided what to do about packs. I really don't want to mess up my good run :(

So I'm having grilled chicken with green leaf salad (no dressing). I just don't know how many packs to have.

Do I have all 3 packs and no carb meal? Approx 800 cals?

Or shall I have 2 packs and a no carb meal? Approx 600 cals?

Suggestions please wonderful people :help2:

Whoop!!! Fantastic!!! :D:D:D

Sooooo please for you Hun!

Im probably too late now but I would say 2 packs and the meal. Great choice by the way, You're doing so fab!

Have a lovely night :) xx

I think if you have 2 packs this will help you feel less hungry in the restaurant otherwise you might end up going off plan.
With regards to the vitamins, you will be getting some through the food you are eating so i wouldn't worry too much about that!
Hope you enjoy it though whatever you decide to do :)

Yeah well I thought, I've been without 100% vitamins for years before Exante! I did have two packs in the end and a meal and stuck to water. Thanks for your advice :D

Hi Minnie
If it was me I would have two packs as usual and then the meal. I would also say right at the beginning of the night out "As I am only going to have water and one course I hope nobody will mind that I am going to just pay for my own." Your friends would be pretty churlish not to agree to that.
A few years ago I went out with the staff of one of the schools I worked in and I was the only driver and the only one not drinking. I had tap water while everyone else had a drink before the meal copious amounts of wine during it and brandys etc after. I had one course because I am not a big eater while they all had at least 4 courses. At the end of the meal the person in charged asked for £60 each. I didn't even have that amount of money with me. I put £50 in the kitty and have regretted ever since not speaking up. I never went out with that staff again. Which is why I suggest you say right at the beginning of the evening that you will pay your own. Have a lovely time.
mere x

Ahh no it is so annoying when that happens. I do dread when you get to the end of the night and have to sort the bill out. Amongst my friends its fine but last night it was the OHs friends bday but luckily some of our mutual friends where there too- 24 of us altogether! My friend who is the one I'm a bridesmaid for was there too and she's on CD but on 810 now so we both said about paying. Appreciate your advice :D I'm such a cheap date now haha.

Whoop!!! Fantastic!!! :D:D:D

Sooooo please for you Hun!

Im probably too late now but I would say 2 packs and the meal. Great choice by the way, You're doing so fab!

Have a lovely night :) xx

Thanks ED hopefully I havent put that lb back on from last night! Thanks for you advice re packs :D

So yesterday I had two packs and a meal- chicken and green leaf salad. It was lovely chicken, didn't manage to eat it all though! Only problem that it was marinated in garlic- really garlicy! I don't know what affect garlic has on us exanters? I did check if I was still in ketosis this morning and the little stick was on the darkest colour so I guess it didn't knock me out of it! Would I be knocked out instantly or does it take a while longer? Bit scared to weigh too- technically I shouldnt put on after what I'd eaten but I feel full. Prob wait until WI now.

I do feel so in control though. Like I was tempted to eat anything I wasn't suppose to and I'm thinking this is a good sign for maintaining. Although I did have a meal, I did plan it and wasn't like a moment of I'm going to eat because I cant stop myself. In fact, I could have happily not eaten last night.

Looking forward to getting pack on 3 packs today :D

Glad you had a good night out Minnie and hope it didn't cost you too much! What did you have to drink?
I think after a time on Exante you start to realise food is not the be all and end all of a good night out . Nice to eat something different but the company is more important. Enjoy today and I don't think you will have to worry about the scales. :D
Mere x

Well done minnie!

You made a great choice and stuck to it!

As for ketosis, the sticks would have told you this morning if you had knocked out.
Have a great sunday xx

Well done Minnie, you did great :) And you can still eat and be in ketosis, after all that's the basis of Atkins, it's just what you eat, and it sounds like you made the right choices.

Amazing as always Hun!! Jeez, we'll done, awesome choices and restraint. Racing to goal :D

I so doubt you will have had any gain from that! I wouldn't worry. Did anyone comment on your weightloss? xx

Glad you had a good night out Minnie and hope it didn't cost you too much! What did you have to drink?
I think after a time on Exante you start to realise food is not the be all and end all of a good night out . Nice to eat something different but the company is more important. Enjoy today and I don't think you will have to worry about the scales.
Mere x

Ahh thanks Mere. Nope we’ll didn’t cost anything because OH paid, although he was charged £2 for a glass of tap water so £4 in total because I has 2 glasses!! :O
Yeah so many events and celebrations centre around food and I guess it’s getting out of that habit and realising it’s the getting together that counts :D

Well done minnie!

You made a great choice and stuck to it!

As for ketosis, the sticks would have told you this morning if you had knocked out.
Have a great sunday xx

Ahh thanks Miss Mac :D Yeah it was only garlic, perhaps I’ll be okay!

Well done Minnie, you did great And you can still eat and be in ketosis, after all that's the basis of Atkins, it's just what you eat, and it sounds like you made the right choices.

Thanks Jael :D Yeah I think maintaining might be okay if I can restrict myself now. Funny thing is, I didn’t even crave any food!

Amazing as always Hun!! Jeez, we'll done, awesome choices and restraint. Racing to goal

I so doubt you will have had any gain from that! I wouldn't worry. Did anyone comment on your weightloss? xx

Cheers hun :D I did weigh myself and I’d lost ¼ of a lb so no harm done!!
Yeah the guys said they thought I’d lost weight and could see it in my face and my friend who is the one getting married said I looked fabulous and she was so proud of me :D

So went out today for mothers day. Had such a good day. In the end, we decided to have food, well, I say we, I had no food but everyone else did and it didn’t feel weird not to be eating! My sister, the skinny one, didn’t eat either :S so we sat taking pictures :D

Bit stressed this evening. Pretty much think it’s the end of the road for OH and I. :( Need to have another shake but don’t really feel like it :(

Oh and forgot to say I've been a bit naughty and uploaded pictures on to facebook even though I said I wouldn't :p Only head shots though! :p

Oh no, I don't know what to say :( Not sure if you want to talk about it... I hope you're ok? We are all here for you, Sending you the biggest hug. Here if you want to chat xxx

I seen the gorgeous photos, You look like your Mum :) I uploaded a headshot a couple of weeks back, Just silly pics of me and my daughters on her iPad. A lot different to our full body goal photos teehee can't wait xx

Hugs xxx

Back