WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Minnie
So pleased for you. You are doing so well that other half stone will be off in no time. :D
Mere x

That's brilliant. You have lost loads. I can't wait till I'm 12 and a half.

A little shopping tomorrow possibly??????

Hey thanks for your comment :D

I still have a waaaaay to go- 9 stone 6 lb is my goal but would like to go to 8 Stone 5lb if I have time before my holiday in July. I'm feeling so positive though that even if I don't get to 8stone5, at least I will be at least 3 stone less than what I was!

I'd love a little shop but have told myself not to buy any clothes until I get to goal/only buy 'goal' weight clothes! I have such a range of sizes in my wardrobe and was rcking the baggy look today so not doing too bad!

How are you finding the diet? Good luck on your journey- your'll soon be in the 12's for sure :) xx

Came across this meal myth!

View attachment 82358

I typically used to have small or no breakfast, a medium lunch and big dinner too!

I will definately aim to have a bigger, healthier breakfast in the future followed by a light, healthy lunch and a smaller dinner. I'd never really thought about this before but it does make sense not to have your dinner as the biggest meal of the day! xx

The saying I remember, went something like
Breakfast like a King
Luch like a Prince
Dinner like a pauper
:)
Morning Hun! Hope you've had a fab WI result! :D

Do you, Mere and Marge all live near? I keep seeing you have all been to the same places and know the names of statues and things Iv never heard of! Or is it huge coincidence you have holiday'd in the same places? xx

Judging the distance Mere says she is from Glasgow, her and I live very close :D
Im about 25 miles away from Glasgow :)

Minnie, thats a great loss :D
Well done :D

Last edited:
Marge I live in Kilwinning how close to there are you?
Mere x

About 30 miles ..... Largs is in the middle of us :D... sort of :)

Last edited:
Over 2 and a half STONES Lost!!
:wee::wee::wee::wee:

I'm so chuffed with another 3lb loss- must be my lucky number! I am now 12 stone 7lb! Half way in the12's. Seems to have taken no time at all- its the last 7 to get into the 11's that will drag. But I don't care because I'm happy!! :D

My confidence is coming back and I am feeling like I can actually fit in better socially. Not that anyone noticed that I felt awkward before, but I really do feel like I'm beginning to look more normal. I know I still have a long way to go but it is coming off and I will get the rest off!

I'm also happy to be getting my new badge and hope that it won't be long until I get my 3 stone badge :) 6lb to go for that :D How exciting!

Hope you've all had a good day despite the rain! xxx

That's completely awesome, well done!

Fantastic Hun!!! :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: (thanks Marge!)

Soooo pleased for you Hun!!! I don't think the last few lbs getting to 11s will drag at all. I believed that about myself, now its. Ly been one or two weeks since i was that weight. Youre crashing through the 12s too!

We've pretty much lost the same from the start, how mad! :D Well done Hun xx

PS: Marge and Mere don't even think of a meet up without inviting us ;) hehe xx

Fantastic Hun!!! :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: (thanks Marge!)

Soooo pleased for you Hun!!! I don't think the last few lbs getting to 11s will drag at all. I believed that about myself, now its. Ly been one or two weeks since i was that weight. Youre crashing through the 12s too!

Tee hee :D

Massive congratulations!!! You star!!

I'm originally from edinburgh, moved to workington in may last year with hubby's job. Hubby's nana lives in Neath, were going there to visit in the summer so if they have a meet ED so will we ;) xxx

Ahhh thanks ED!! :D We are definately pulling the three's out the bag arn't we!! Crazy though how we have nearly matched each other all the way through even down to the 3lb losses. Perhaps if we both started on the same day we could have actually have been on the same weight loss!! Haha. Yay! I hope the the next 7 lb's go quickly like yours ED :D I remember myjourney into the 12's from 13.5 was a sloooow one!

Haa yeah, count me in with the invite :p

I'm originally from edinburgh, moved to workington in may last year with hubby's job. Hubby's nana lives in Neath, were going there to visit in the summer so if they have a meet ED so will we ;) xxx

I second that Carrie :p

Ahh thanks, pleased with my losses and I'm exactly what weight I predicted I'd be on 5weeks ago! lol xx

I visit friends in Whitehaven a couple of times a year :D:p

I know ;)
I dunnno when I will be back down that way again :(

Ahh looked in the mirror this morning and saw I have now hanging skin on my upper arms- bingo wings arrrrgh!! Will be looking for one of those bingo wing buster things.

Anyone tried one before?? xx

Ahh looked in the mirror this morning and saw I have now hanging skin on my upper arms- bingo wings arrrrgh!! Will be looking for one of those bingo wing buster things.

Anyone tried one before?? xx

No :)
Just plain old exercise for this girl.... in the form of the shred ;):p

Na not me, as Marge said i do shred as well. Hope you have a lovely day hun :)

To get rid of bingo wings cheaply. Lift a couple of cans of beans up and down behind your head one hand at a time. Then get to the bottom of the stairs with back to stairs put hands on stair above and lift your body weight. The further from the stair you place your feet the harder it will be. This will hurt but no pain no gain!
Mere x

I haven't met a woman yet that doesn't have bingo wings! Even the slim ones lol, apart from young women who have been naturally slim all their life! Nuisance aren't they, but anyone who does a proper wave, will show some wings :) I wouldn't worry, do some toning but I bet it's not that bad Hun. There are lots of arm toning exercises see what comes up on Google, You can see all the DVDs on there free anyway! xx

Back