WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Hi Minnie
Good luck with the sisterly chat.
Mere x

Thanks Mere- youre such a star! :thankyou:Unfortunately, shes not here so will have to have the chat another time.

So another day coming to an end. Really struggling to have all 3 packs recently. I have the bar in the morning no problem then it gets to 8ish in the evening and keep having to squeeze in the last two! Never thought I'd not ever feel hungry- esp in the holidays where I normally graze on food all day! Just had my first peppermint hot chocolate- once I got used to it, it was actually alright! I think I just need to add a bit of variety as I am getting a bit bored of having the same thing which is why I think I'm not having them and finding it easier to go without!

xx

Make sure you have ur all three packs hun, even if you dont feel hungry. i was missing my packs last week and this week i m feeling dizzy and all that.you need all the nutritions.

Make sure you have ur all three packs hun, even if you dont feel hungry. i was missing my packs last week and this week i m feeling dizzy and all that.you need all the nutritions.

Yeah I am forcing them down me. Lol. I'm the type of person who has to fancy what they eat so thats been the biggest challenge for me- not the actual lack of calories and hungriness! xx

I couldnt help myself.....I've bought two Topshop dresses for my holiday- one size 10 and other size 12! So one of them will deffo fit! And if they don't, I'll sell them on ebay! xx

Well done Minnie bet it felt good buying those dresses.
Mere x

Wow Minnie, well done on the dresses :D
I have a couple of size 16 summer dresses that I bought last year, and haven't worn yet. This year !!;)

I thought shall I, sharn't I- Oh go on then :p I just want to know what size I'll be!

Enjoying a lovely chocolate mint shake. Got used to it now and love it! A great way of getting rid of the choco 'mops'

Had a lovely day shopping with my Mum for OH's bday pressies. Got some great bargains and was lovely to catch up with her. Went to a cafe for some hot drinks and made the most of Sainsburies 25% off all clothes and bought her a coat for Mothers Day and got myself some jeans in the next size down! I'm such a difficult person for trousers- I have huge thighs and bum but waist is small in comparison so when trying on trousers, the legs and bum are always tight and the waist is too big! Need to start making my own :p

xx

When I thinner, I am a standard size waist to hip ratio... but my legs are too long :rolleyes:
If I'm lucky stuff out of some shops I can wear with flat shoes..and thats the longer length !!
Next and M&S do not to bad longer stuff, from what I can remember :eek:

Wish I could say my legs were too long- I'm so stumpy! Haha.

I've also bought a swimsuit :p

I bought it in a size 12 but it was such a steal on ebay I couldn't resist buying it and its last years stock. Its new with tags too! (Don't think I'd want a preowned cossie!)

What do you guys think?
xx

floral swimsuit.jpg

Aye, very nice :D
I like those ones with the skirty bit too :)

Yeah I like the skirt bit too :D Extra little bit of coverage! xx

Love the cossie.
Mere x

I can't wait to wear it :p

Though after being in the changing room yesterday and seeing my body from every angle- one of those changing rooms with the mirrors in every corner, (argh) I seriously need to tone up my legs and bum! Was thinking of doing spinning when I lose another stone or so because I heard its quite intense?! Think that might be quite good.

So I'm itching to get on the scales this morning. Unexpectedly, my Dad turned up last night and announced he's staying with us until next Wednesday!!!!! :mad: I was looking forwardto having the house to myself over half term and my peace and quiet has been ruined! My scales are downstairs in the same position as they always are and because I weigh naked Ican't weigh downthere. I'm worried weighing upstairs may give me a different reading :S

So have had an opportunity to weigh and first reading= very good :D Then I decided to take the scales up stairs and weigh in the bathroom. I was 0.8lb heavier! Then went back downstairs and I was 1lb heavier than my first reading argh. So have had 3 different readings- think I'll go for the first one. Just hoping I get that one tomorrow on my official weigh in.

Because of the different readings, I can't say officially that I've lost 2stone :( BOOOOOO

Agree with the others about the meal choice, I would cut up the chicken so i had a nice little pile of skinless, boneless chicken pieces with the salad :)

LOVE the swiming cossie! Bet you cant waiting to be strutting around in that, not long now!

Yeah id take the first reading when you weighed in the usual place. I tried moving mine out of curiosity before, still in the bathroom but in a different place and the readings are ridiculous! My scales sit in the same place and i jump on, take the first reading and thats that. Best of lukc for your WI tomorrow!!! :D xx

Haha I can't wait to wear it- as long as I get to my target weight and tone up my backside I'll deffo be strutting around in it on the beach!! :p

Tonight I've very kindly been invited around the headteachers house for dinner with the teaching staff. He's doing an Indian Banquet but I've decided I'll go but going to take coke zero with me and drink that. They all know (apart from their partners which might be embarasing) that I am on the diet so I'm sure they will understand. I was going to take a ketosis friendly meal with me but I have no tupperware things left :(

Tomorrow is other halfs bday meal. I don't really want to be having 2 meals in a row esp as its WI tomorrow.

Yeah I am going to take my first WI. I was thinking about using todays WI as this weeks WI because of these 2 nights.

Decisions.

xx

Back