WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

My scales weigh differently too depending on where in the bathroom they are sitting so I too would take the first reading.
If you can't WI naked because your dad is there I would weigh some clothes in the kitchen scales then wear them for your WI and subtract their weight from the reading that way you are weighing in your usual place as if you are naked.
Mere x

Completely up to you if you would like to mark todays WI reading as your week hun. It is only one day apart, and will save you the extra worry of the scales when you need to be enjoying your OHs birthday :) Do what makes you feel more at ease and what YOU want, its your plan hun! Have a fab time too :D xx

Feel so pleased with myself. Went to the dinner party and had my bar- not a single morsel of food touched my lips! :) So I will weigh tomorrow as usual then enjoy a low calorie day tomorrow :)

Good night people :) Will catch up on your diaries tomorrow xx

:talk017:
Two Stone Loss- So chuffed!

I have just done my Week 7 WI and pleased to say I've lost 4lb this week! So in 7 weeks I've gone from 15.1 to 13.1 :) My 2 stone!! So I get my badge-yay! Thanks ED for those :D

If on average you lose 14lb a stone (according to Exante- obvs this will differ) I need to lose another 4lb by the end of this month. But overall since I started I have done my 2stone in 2 months :) I'm so pleased that my BMI is getting nearer to the 20's. :)

It's funny that the week of half term where I have done nothing in comparison of my termly life I have lost more weight this week.

I am hoping next week I can celebrate by getting into the 12's :D

Tonight I am celebrating OH's bday so I will have a low carb high protein meal. I still want to only be having 600-800 cals so will probably cut down on a product just this once.

Happy Friday Everybody :D

:talk017:
Two Stone Loss- So chuffed!

I have just done my Week 7 WI and pleased to say I've lost 4lb this week! So in 7 weeks I've gone from 15.1 to 13.1 :) My 2 stone!! So I get my badge-yay! Thanks ED for those :D

If on average you lose 14lb a stone (according to Exante- obvs this will differ) I need to lose another 4lb by the end of this month. But overall since I started I have done my 2stone in 2 months :) I'm so pleased that my BMI is getting nearer to the 20's. :)

It's funny that the week of half term where I have done nothing in comparison of my termly life I have lost more weight this week.

I am hoping next week I can celebrate by getting into the 12's :D

Tonight I am celebrating OH's bday so I will have a low carb high protein meal. I still want to only be having 600-800 cals so will probably cut down on a product just this once.

Happy Friday Everybody :D

That's excellent news!!! Massive well done!!! Enjoy OHs birthday xxx

Hi Minnie
Huge congratulations what a star. To lose all that weight in just 2 months and to go to a social function and resist temptation is fabulous. :angel09: Hope you enjoy the OH birthday it is my hubby's birthday on Sunday so like you I intend having a small meal in place of a bar.
Mere x

Thanks guys I'm so pleased! To think I have struggled to lose weight over the past 2 years and keep up momentum of different diets ten to lose 2 stone within two months is fabulous. Like I've said before, just wish I'd done it a lot sooner!

Yeah I think thats the best thing to do Mere. I figured that I'm actually having less carbs if I have 2 meal replacements and a no/low carb meal. Enjoy your hubbys bday :) You could have a lovely small roast minus potatoes if its on a Sunday! Not sure about gravy though?

I am so pleased to have resisted all food last night as so many yummy indian dishes were cooked all home made and indian food is my favourite. Thre was so much. It was also 'bring a desert' so you can imagine the feast but I didn't feel weird not eating any.

Everyone thought it was hilarious every so often me topping up my glass with a bottle of coke zero from my bag haha!

Hope youre all having a nice day xx

:party0023: Huge Well Done Hun :)

Hi Minnie
The family are coming for a barbeque come hail, rain or possibly snow. So I will have salmon with a salad. I don't eat red meat and don't like gravy anyway. I don't reckon that will knock me out of ketosis. Still debating whether to have a tiny bit of cake!
Mere x

Well done minnie :)

YAY!! MASSIVE WELL DONE HUN!! :D:D:D

:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

So chuffed for you! 12s next week?!?!!! :party0011:

Have a fab night with OH hun, I bet you're floating around today!! :D xx

Hi Minnie
The family are coming for a barbeque come hail, rain or possibly snow. So I will have salmon with a salad. I don't eat red meat and don't like gravy anyway. I don't reckon that will knock me out of ketosis. Still debating whether to have a tiny bit of cake!
Mere x

Yeah that sounds really healthy- especially bbq-ed. No shouldn't knock you out of ketosis- I think both salmon and salad are in some of the recipe on the Exante ketosis page. See I'm not a lover of sweet things so can leave the cake- but if someone has a cheeseboard- completely different story. Luckily OH only likes cheddar and doesnt like cake or chocolate!
Sounds like you've got a lovely day planned, I'm crossingmy fingers that it is a lovely sunny day :D

YAY!! MASSIVE WELL DONE HUN!! :D:D:D

:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

So chuffed for you! 12s next week?!?!!! :party0011:

Have a fab night with OH hun, I bet you're floating around today!! :D xx

Thanks ED- definatley hoping for the 12's! Though wish I could whoosh straight through the .10 .11 .12 and .13 because thats where it gets really exciting. You've done so well to zoom straight to 12.9- a good number missing those double digits :) You must be so pleased about you BMI now as well. xx

My husband loves barbeque and we even have a picture of him cooking in the snow. We sit in the diningroom watching him freeze his butt off and eat the food while it is still hot!
Mere x

Ha ha Mere- I bet that is a photo worth seeing :D

So OH meal went very well. I was slightly annoyed at first because OH had told all his family I was doing a 'juice' diet when I asked him not to tell them. :sigh: I suppose in a way it made it easier in terms of why I wasn't drinking, having 3 courses etc but I prefer people to just be told I'm doing a low carb diet. It was interesting though that although it was talked about- how much I'd lost etc none of his famiy said well done etc. It was his sisters OH who said wow you've lost loads I could notice as soon as you came in wearing your coat so that was really good to hear. I know I sound like I'm fishing for compliments but if your going to ask me how much I've lost at least say something about it :p

Anyway, I made good choices. I drank water and only had a main meal. I had chicken stuffed with pate wrapped in bacon but pealed of the bacon and gave it to OH and scooped out the pate and just had the chicken with brocolli and a few carrots. Left the new potatoes too. I only had a bar yesterday besides the meal so I thought it would be okay to have a few carrots as I'd only had carbs from the bar so still ended up having less carbs than what I would normally have having 3 meal replacements. After having that chicken breast, two bits of brocolli and a few carrot circles, I was full!

On the spots front, last week they all disappeard! :eek: But as I started planning for next term yesterday, I've had 3 come back again! I'm beginning to think they are coming from stress. I'm glad yours have gone ED. I hope mine disappear again soon!

Have a lovely weekend TS-ers!
xx

Minnie you are so dedicated and the 12s are just around the corner. I know what you mean about people asking how much you have lost then not commenting it as if they don't believe you. You are showing them all that you can do it. Well done. I will look for that photo of hubby and try to put it in an album.
Mere x

Minnie you are so dedicated and the 12s are just around the corner. I know what you mean about people asking how much you have lost then not commenting it as if they don't believe you. You are showing them all that you can do it. Well done. I will look for that photo of hubby and try to put it in an album.
Mere x

Aw thanks Mere- I have suprised myself to how much in control I am actually. I think now everyone in both my family and OH's family know, I can probably just take a bar with me next time because I don't have to try and hide it. I wish Exante did the shakes already made (tetras I think) that would be ideal!!
Yeah I don't know why they didn't say anything really- they asked me all about it- what I have, can't have, weightloss etc so you would think naturally you would say ooh thats good etc. I guess they are all skinny and have never had to worry or know how difficult it is to lose weight so perhaps a lack of understanding or empathy.

I hope your having a lovely day and looking forward to hubbys bday tomorrow :) xx

Back