WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Glad you enjoyed your birthday. Have a lovely Easter.
Mere x

Fab Hun well done for the resistance as usual, Glad you enjoyed your birthday :D

Have a lovely Easter! xx

Re: January to July Challenge! 5- 6 stone to lose!! Here we gooooo!!!

Thanks guys hope youve all had a fun and choc free easter too!

Tucking into porridge pancakes. Tastes like......poo! Just fancied something solid as the household is tucking into a joint of pork!! Xx

Attachments

• 1364753590142.jpg
    1364753590142.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 48
Thanks guys hope youve all had a fun and choc free easter too!

Tucking into porridge pancakes. Tastes like......poo! Just fancied something solid as the household is tucking into a joint of pork!! Xx

Sounds aweful.
Mere x

Well they dont cook in the inside but do on the outsides! Had a bar already today so couldnt have another.
Having a job to get liquids down at the mo. Just not fancying anything

Porridge pancakes ?
Im not sure about that :confused:

Im glad you could see the change in yourself :)
It does do your head good to see it :)

Haha I wouldn't recommend..will stick to normal porridge in future!

So have been super good all day but have just spoilt it by having a few mouthfuls of pork!! Dont seem to be able to stop these naughty nibbles here and there. Have prob messed up WI for friday by getting off to a slow start :s Perhaps I should have a blowout and then get back on it. I think ive got away with nibbles of chicken egg etc without effecting losses and now dont seem able to stop myself. I almost need a gain to scare myself. Feel so guilty and have gone to bed.
Calling out for my will power!! I used to be soooo good and strong! Xx

I need some will power too !
Sleep stops you eating though ;)

Ive started a new challenge for april in an attempt to motivate myself!! From 1st to 30th april. Feel free to join!! Xx

Right I'm on a no weighing strike until my bowels move!!
Never gone so long before and ive even had a meal! The thought of the food still in me is making me feel gross. I feel bloated too!
I've already drank one litre of water and had a bar andnlast night took two senekot tablets. Also just had a really hot bath to help things!

A no nibble day today.

Hope you feel better soon. Its a horrible feeling when your bunged up.
Fingers crossed you have a result soon x

Here's to a whoosh and great loss.
Mere x

Will look for that challenge in a mo :)

Yeah, kick the nibbles into touch! Nothing's gonna stop you get in that little cotton dress girly :D

Love the fact it's addressed straight away though and you know it's not needed and not worth it. Don't go for a blowout, dig your heels in! I have had a slow couple of losses but I KNOW it will drop and I will probably have a speedy few weeks again soon, Just hang in there, ALWAYS hang in there :)

Hope you have a toilet visit soon! Nothing bad has occurred here Hun, Easter can be a testing time for some and all you had was a few nibbles of pork. I'd say flippin well done you! Your will power is not lost, it's the thing that kept you from eating more, so to answer your question of where has it gone and 'you used to be so good and strong' ... You still are! It's your mind that's saying those naughty things, you Havnt indulged it, theres your willpower :D xx

I agree with ED, you should accept that you needed that bit of a nibble and that it could have been so much worse, but you kept it under control which is something you may not have been able to have done in the past. If you make it part of your diet, something you needed to do to get through the day, and dont feel guilty about it or make into this big bad thing, then it's so much better.

I could have had a panic about all the sushi I ate on Friday night but decided that I wasn't going to do that. I ate it, enjoyed it, and put it behind me, and even better, it didnt affect my weight loss at all (although I still think that was a fluke). If I'd really worried about it and got myself worked up about having "ruined" the diet, felt like I'd cheated, or any of the things I'd have said to myself about it in the past, it may even have affected the numbers on the scales. I do think that some of this is psychological, how we feel can affect what happens when we stand on the scales.

Thanks guys :) Within half an hour of posting I did go but I think I will take a couple more tablets as don’t feel completely satisfied!!

Yeah your right- I am going to get into that little cotton summer dress!! I don’t even want to nibble and I’m not even a great pork lover! If I was going to nibble, I should have at least nibbled something I actually was fond of! Your right though ED and Jael- it was a few bits of pork- with all the chocolate around, I could have easily eaten some or the lovely cheese in the fridge or the yard tube of jaffa cakes that I still have since Christmas! Or had a massive binge! I didn’t so all is not lost and still have 4 whole days before WI. Just annoyed with myself as hate getting off to a slow start beginning of the week! I got in the habit at WW of relaxing for a few days after WI and then starving myself the days leading up to WI and having a low weight loss. Must not get myself into that pattern again.

I won’t have a blow out but I have decided to have a days break (sensible break though- still products- prob 2 with a dinner) for when I go to London so I can drink. I say this now, I’ll prob change my mind as I keep on saying I’m going to have a AAM week then I chicken out!! Haha.
I will be hanging in there for dear life, and hopefully after my night drinking won’t be ‘hanging!’

I’m feeling very positive today. I think the challenge has helped me refocus. Also, I have only 4 months until the holiday. I know weight loss slows the closer you get to goal so I am really worried I am not going to get there :(

So far, I have had 2 and a half litres of water, a bar and now sipping a mint choc shake made with 550mls of hot water!

I’m drinking myself thin!! :p

I used to do that too, I'd get weighed on a Monday evening, then I'd go out and have fish and chips or a chinese and then spend the rest of the week trying to lose what I'd put on from just that one meal. It's a ridiculous way to diet really.

I'm glad you're feeling positive but dont start second-guessing yourself about what will happen when you get close to goal just yet. Get there first and then deal with it at the time, otherwise you're going to self-sabotage just cos you told yourself you will.

Hope you had a lovely Easter hun :)

I used to do that too, I'd get weighed on a Monday evening, then I'd go out and have fish and chips or a chinese and then spend the rest of the week trying to lose what I'd put on from just that one meal. It's a ridiculous way to diet really.

I'm glad you're feeling positive but dont start second-guessing yourself about what will happen when you get close to goal just yet. Get there first and then deal with it at the time, otherwise you're going to self-sabotage just cos you told yourself you will.
When I went to Scottish Slimmers the hall was right next to the chippy and the leader always said now ladies do not go home via the chippy. Talk about making you feel guilty because we had all starved ourselves during the day of weigh in! We were all doomed to failure. ;)

Mere x

Back