WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

I used to do that too, probably still do. You know that you're whatever size, but even looking in the mirror doesnt always show you the truth. I used to sometimes get a shock if I saw myself reflected in a shop window as I walked past, or saw myself in a changing room mirror from all angles, that kind of thing. It's times like that when you realise the truth and it's not fun :(

Wow what a difference, you're very pretty :) you can tell you don't look happy in the first pic but in the 2nd there's a quiet confidence there :)

Well done Minnie!!! *claps hands* x

WOW!! You look amaaaaazing hun look at your figure!!!

I hate my before pic too, doesnt help im wearing wooly brown leggins and matching huge jumper *vom*

You look absolutely stunning and so slim, What a gorg figure, you can see your little waist and everything! You must be thrilled :D (if you even realise lol). Well done hun soooo pleased for you xx

Wow !!!
What a difference minnie !!:D
That's brilliant :D

I used to do that too, probably still do. You know that you're whatever size, but even looking in the mirror doesnt always show you the truth. I used to sometimes get a shock if I saw myself reflected in a shop window as I walked past, or saw myself in a changing room mirror from all angles, that kind of thing. It's times like that when you realise the truth and it's not fun :(

I know what you mean also I was so insecure I seemed always to be catching a glimpse of myself in shop Windows but now almost at goal I know I am looking so much better and never look at myself because I don't have to. Strange you would think you would want to keep looking at your new shape.
Mere x

Fantastic, what an inspiration you are. That before & after picture just shows how hard you have worked. Really really impressed, you must be so proud of yourself

Only recently was I able to look at that before picture- I skipped past it on FB and couldn't even look at it. I question why nobody said, Woah you need to lose some weight' and even OH continued to get us takeaways. I still can't really believe that was me! I must have looked a beast walking around Edinburgh (where that was taken) trying to keep up with my skinny friends. I'm so happy now I can walk and talk to people at the same time. I used to have to wait a bit to ring anyone if I'd just gone up the stairs, or walked somewhere! How bad is that?!

It is nice to look at the photo and see those tyres descreasing! I also feel so much better and your right, I look uncomfortable- trying to find which angle made me look smaller, covering my body with my big bag! It's horrible not having any pictures of different places I've visited because I hated myself in pictures. Pictures were evidence/confirmation that I was big. :(

I still see from the picture that I have a way to go still but it's going completely the right way and I'm feeling positive. I think the sun shine helps boost my mood!

So today, I have been to see my sister and my 3 gorgeous nephews. My 8 year old one said, 'Your small Auntie Sam' I felt like I wanted to shower him with kisses and swing him around and around! Haha. I hadnt seen them all since before Exante.

At the moment I am tucking into a Thai Chicken shake made on the hob. Have to say it is loads better than I remembered and a lovely change!

Hope your enjoying the sunny day everyone :D

Wow! What a transformation! You're doing fab Minnie xx

I hide behind my huge handbag too, I wear it across me and make sure it's covering my tummy when I go out. The tricks we try to fool ourselves we dont look as big as we actually do. I can't wait to start seeing a real difference. Starting so big means it will take quite a few stone before I can see a difference in the mirror. So far I can't really see anything.

Well done hun, we will look fab this summer. .. Bring it on!!!

Wow, you look amazing! Congratulations :) (I'm also jealous of your beautiful hair!)

When I'm at goal, I will treat myself to a small handbag! I've always bought huge bags ever since I was a teen and heard big bags made you look smaller and little bags made you look bigger!! Haha!

Ahh thanks Katmat- thought relooked at the pic to see my hair and realised how I was so focused to see what I looked like at the end of month 3 that my hair looks untamed! Lol. Your doing really well by the way- just had a wee look at your stats :) x

I'm not a fan of getting pictures taken either :eek:
When I didn't recognise myself, when I got down to 14st, I didnt actually mind getting pictures taken :D
Soon, again :D
Its funny though, as the manfriend commented on me not being in pictures a while back.
It will change :D

We're not going to be camera shy when we get to goal- we'll be camera extroverts! :bunnydance:

So today my stinking cold has got worse :( But it will not put me off from another no nibble day and another 4 litre water day! I may just have a duvet day though! xx

Duvet days are no nibble days ;)
Fab :D

I hope you feel better soon minnie :)

Enjoy your duvet day x

Thanks guys. Feel like I'm wasting a day of my holidays but I just don't feel like doing anything! :p

Back