WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Hope you feel better soon Hun! I'm enjoying a cosy day in too, bliss :)

Iv been in a lot more photos this last few weeks, as my confidence has grown! I had withheld from photos from FB but now I don't care lol, it's hard keeping things secret when you want to shout it from the rooftops!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Hun :D xx

Haha I know what you mean! I have a couple of pics I wouldn't mind as my profile pic from Mothers Day and one from my bday and to share but don't want people to see I've lost weight until I see my friends in London next weekend. After that, I may post them!

I'm watching Ratatouille in my onesie haha- talk about relaxing.

I had a blueberry bath not long ago and I had a little revealation! I used to not put much water in the tub because as soon as my body was in the water it would rise straight up to the top! Today I had to put in so much more water for it to be my usual deepness!! And when I get out, I'm used to the wate going all the way back down to shallow again,but today it only went down a little bit! :)

Thanks for the good luck too :D

Wow you look great. Those pics show a really big difference. You Remind me of that American actress who was in American pie and celeb bb the other year.

I can't wait to hear about your 'big reveal' when you get back from London.x

We're not going to be camera shy when we get to goal- we'll be camera extroverts! :bunnydance:

So today my stinking cold has got worse :( But it will not put me off from another no nibble day and another 4 litre water day! I may just have a duvet day though! xx

Enjoy your duvet day hope it helps you to feel better soon.
Mere x

haha love the bath story! I never bath because like you, if I put too much when I get in it's displaced so much. But I stopped bathing a long time ago when I started to find the bath a bit of a tight fit and couldn't get in and out easily. I'm actually getting rid of the bath and turning my bathroom into a shower room soon because I never bath, only shower, and my daughter seems to only shower too these days.

I'm not convinced of baths, I always feel awful when I get out! Give me a shower anyway, would love a shower room but keeping a bath in case we have kiddies :)

Hope you're feeling better Minnie, a duvet day always helps! Ratatouille is a fab film, love it :) x

Yeah to be honest I'm not really a bath person! Takes so long and I struggle to get all the conditioner out of my hair- I need the power from the shower to rinse it out! I always end up getting too hot and wishing I'd just had a shower! I had one today though to relax and it did make me feel a bit better!

I had a fairly relaxed day- didn't end up with th duvet out but had a chill out downstairs. Ratatouille was fab! Really enjoyed it! Despite being 24- I do love a disney film! :D Haha.

So all 3 packs had along with 4 litres of water. Will treat myself to a coke zero then WI in the morning! I'm excited to see if my no nibble week (well, 4 days) has made any difference to my loss this week.

Please also note change of diary name!!! It's still me :D

Hi, WannabeSkinnyMinnie! :wavey: I had no idea you too have a diary. And what an interesting one.
Ploughed through it and saw the recent before and after/current pic. What a difference. I think it's time we'll start calling you Skinny Minnie! :)

Hey :D I have had a diary for a while but the thread name didn't make it sound like it was my 'diary' so only just changed it :D

Ah thanks for the compliment :D I still have a way to go but getting there! I'm deffo a VLCD's biggest fan right now though!

How are you getting on? xx

Ha, ha, that's good to hear! I'm getting on okay, lost 9kg in 5 weeks, had a WI this morning, lost 2.6lbs, which is okay. Really hope I continue to loose weight, and a quickly as I'm going away mid May and I want to be as close to my goal weight as possible by then... :)

Thats such a good monthly loss :) It's crazy isn't how fast it comes off! I'm so rubbish with kg! I'm glad you have lbs in brackets in your signature!

You still have a good 6 weeks to get nearer to goal :) who knows how much you could lose by then! I know it feels like weightloss slows down but I've had lots of 2lb's and 3lb's and they do all add up.

Oooh where are you off to in May? I've got a little caravan weekend in May- last time it was a very messy weekend! It's going to have to be tamer this year around!Ketosis and alcohol isn't a good mix!

x

Your caravan weekend in May sounds exciting, hope you have a great time, even if the entertainment's got to come from something other than alcohol. ;)

I'm going to visit friends and relatives in Germany, and I'm already sure i could do with a vacation after the vacation...But I do like to keep busy. Am a bit worried about the tempting meals that will be shoved in front of me, and all the goodies you can only get in Germany. But the worst is explaining to them that I won't eat, or only eat one meal a day or will only eat fruit + veg and protein. Haven't quite worked out what I'll do when over there, guess it will depend on how close I am to my (initial) weight goal.

Oh, and yes, 2lbs isn't to be sniffed at. Multiply that by 4 for a month's worth of weight loss and voila - it does ad up nicely, doesn't it? :)

Ooh that sounds exciting- have never been to Germany but whenever you get out of the country it's nice to try different foods. I'm sure you will do whatever feels right at the time :) When I go away I will take packs but will decide when I'm there what the plan is. If I decide to drink I'll probably try to knock myself out of ketosis. Hopefully when I go to Cyprus in July- (28th) I will have reached goal by then!

Can you even take packs on planes??

How long are you going for?

Yes, I love to discover new places, I have a huuuuuuuge list on my fridge of places I want to go!
I have been thinking about the whole packs on a plane thing too and I have come to the conclusion that as long as they're sealed and in my checked in baggage it should be okay.
Don't think I'll worry about ketosis for the 9 days I'm in Germany, I will simply try and stick to as few calories as I can and pop some vitamin and mineral pills. It is a vacation after all - and I've still got a bit of time till the big one in September. ;)

Oh, and Cyprus sounds great!! I do miss the warmth on my skin and proper sunshine!

See I've always been put off going abroad because of my weight. This Cyprus hol will be a huge step for me! I will have a breakdown if I don't reach a weight I am happy with!

I haven't been on hol since I was 17 so I have no idea what the rules and regulations are with travelling now! Would you put them in your main suitcase or hand luggage?

The only things they dont like are liquids/gels/toothpastes etc, they have to be 100ml or less, but there's no reason you'd have any problem taking packs in your hand luggage if you wanted, they're just dry powder.

Oh wow, this really is a huge holiday for you! Sounds like it's been a long time coming but you've lost so much weight already, I'm sure you'll be a weight you're comfortable with for your trip to Cyprus. You can put liquids up to 100ml (each, but not too many) in your hand luggage. Properly packaged, labeled and sealed food is also okay. The Exante packs will be fine. I'm using Exante and Slim & Save products to allow for greater variety and some of the S&S packs don't have the full nutritional info on them, and I wouldn't want to chance Border Police suspecting me of drug smuggling, I mean in their eyes the powder is somewhat ominous.. ;)

Back