WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Yeah- a very long time coming! It's actually my best friends wedding and I'm one of the bridesmaids :D I think I will be a weight I'm happy with- anything is better than where I was- but it's more how toned I will look as I had quite a lot of loose skin from previous dieting :S

Ahh well I might just take some packs with me to Cyprus if I'm still on Exante by then. I think I will probably go back on exante after my hol to shift any last bits of weight I need to get rid of!

Haha can you imagine being stopped and checked because of our packs!! Cringe! What are the Slim and Save packs like? x

:party0011: Met my 3 Stone Loss plus a lb more! Yay! :party0011:

So my no nibble days I started from Monday (I weighed the same as Friday WI on Monday 1st) has seen me with a 3lb loss this week( wel, 4 days really!)- so back to my lucky number 3! Yay! And that gives me a total loss of 43lb so I get my new badge!

It shows that even healthy nibbles can slow weightloss- I still lost, but just perhaps a little slower than the weeks where I haven't nibbled! I just wish I hadn't nibbled over the weekend but it was my birthday and I think I've redeemed myself!

I've literally leaped across the living room stark naked with joy! Poor neighbours must have thought we were having earth tremors everytime I landed but I don't care because I'm so close to the 11's it's unreal! I might weigh tomorrow as only need to drop 1/4 of a lb overnight to be in the 11's! The 11's oh my! I can't believe I'm talking about the 11's!! I thought the 12's were exciting but this feels amazing!

Eeek!! :D :D :D

Absolutely brilliant, fantastic!!!! You give good counsel to anyone else who is thinking its OK to have healthy nibbles. Now you can advise anyone who is having a wobble to stay strong because you know the benefit. I cant wait to be in 12s let alone 11s... Long way to go but people like you give me hope I can do this again!!

yay!!!!! :wee:that's so awesome, well done hon, on the loss and getting soooo close to the 11s :D And that's good news about the nibbles, now I need to just stick to my no-nibbles plan too.

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

WOOP WOOP!!! Well done Hun!!! A split hair from 11s OMG I'm sooooo excited for you! :D:D:D

Maybe tomorrow?!!

amazing hun so happy for you! xx

:party0011: Met my 3 Stone Loss plus a lb more! Yay! :party0011:

So my no nibble days I started from Monday (I weighed the same as Friday WI on Monday 1st) has seen me with a 3lb loss this week( wel, 4 days really!)- so back to my lucky number 3! Yay! And that gives me a total loss of 43lb so I get my new badge!

It shows that even healthy nibbles can slow weightloss- I still lost, but just perhaps a little slower than the weeks where I haven't nibbled! I just wish I hadn't nibbled over the weekend but it was my birthday and I think I've redeemed myself!

I've literally leaped across the living room stark naked with joy! Poor neighbours must have thought we were having earth tremors everytime I landed but I don't care because I'm so close to the 11's it's unreal! I might weigh tomorrow as only need to drop 1/4 of a lb overnight to be in the 11's! The 11's oh my! I can't believe I'm talking about the 11's!! I thought the 12's were exciting but this feels amazing!

Eeek!! :D :D :D

Wow fantastic no wonder you were leaping about naked just glad you decided not to shout your loss from the roof top as prison food is notoriously fattening!
Mere x

Absolutely brilliant, fantastic!!!! You give good counsel to anyone else who is thinking its OK to have healthy nibbles. Now you can advise anyone who is having a wobble to stay strong because you know the benefit. I cant wait to be in 12s let alone 11s... Long way to go but people like you give me hope I can do this again!!

Ahh thanks Moshermum :D I do genuinely think that the nibbles make a difference which is why I had 2 2lb weeks and since I've let nothing touch my lips except 3 packs and water from Monday have had a good loss. Can't think what else it would be as thats the only thing I've done differently. I honestly never thought in a million years that I would be touching the 11's in April- it wasn't long ago that I was 15/16 stone! You can so do this! I guarantee it won't be long :D

yay!!!!! :wee:that's so awesome, well done hon, on the loss and getting soooo close to the 11s :D And that's good news about the nibbles, now I need to just stick to my no-nibbles plan too.

Ahh thanks Jael :D Eeek can't believe I'm so close to the 11's! It's unreal! Yeah I do think the no nibbles helped this week :D

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

WOOP WOOP!!! Well done Hun!!! A split hair from 11s OMG I'm sooooo excited for you! :D:D:D

Maybe tomorrow?!!

amazing hun so happy for you! xx

Ahh thanks ED!:D I'm hoping tomorrow to drop the 1/4lb into the 11's!!! I bet it clings in for dear life though haha! xx

Wow fantastic no wonder you were leaping about naked just glad you decided not to shout your loss from the roof top as prison food is notoriously fattening!
Mere x

Haha Mere- I felt like I could have gone to the roof top!It's a good job I don't have any full length mirrors in my living room or I would have stopped dead in mytracks seeing my leaping body its its birthday suit! :D

AMAZING! Well done :D You'll soon have that sneaky shift into the 11s and beyond!!

So a very sad day today. I have listed my FAVOURITE (fat) dresses on Ebay! I LOVE them all but have been very brutal and know they will find a good home! I wish I could shrink them smaller to fit!

Within 3 minutes of posting, someone bought one of my dresses as I put it up as Buy It Now! Can't believe how quick it sold!!

I know I'm serious about losing weight and maintaining now I've sold the nicest dresses I've bought!! No turning back now!

What a great idea! And making money for your new skinny wardrobe :) well done in the loss, fabulous! Xx

well done on selling the dress, its a good thing, esp when you like the dress as it shows your determination not to go back.

Hey, WSM! Another 3lbs?? That's fantastic!! And I assume being so close to 11st-something you're more motivated than ever before, hee, hee. Congratulations, girl!

Before I forget - your question about the Slim and Save products: I much prefer them to Exante as they've got far more variety. I got incredibly bored with Exante because I don't like neither the mushroom nor the Thai chicken flavor soup. Also not a fan of the strawberry or banana shakes. You see where I'm going with this... S&S do proper meals like chilli, spaghetti, cottage pie (which, admittedly only resembles it in flavor and ingredients, not in texture). They also have more flavors in their shakes range. Having said that, if you want to do the 100% shake diet then you're advised to have 4, which, just like Exante, adds up to about 200kcals. I often mix and match the two brands meaning I end up with approx 500kcals, which can't be all that bad. Then again, my weekly losses aren't any more than for those who're doing Exante TS. Guess it's a matter of taste and choice. :)

Oh, and a belated
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Ahh thanks for the bday wish!

I'm looking on the slim and save website now and there is so much choice! I do like the sound of the meals- spag bol etc. Must be a nice change!

Whats the difference in carbs and cals?

Is it Happy Birthday...:553:

It was Saturday just gone :D

So a very sad day today. I have listed my FAVOURITE (fat) dresses on Ebay! I LOVE them all but have been very brutal and know they will find a good home! I wish I could shrink them smaller to fit!

Within 3 minutes of posting, someone bought one of my dresses as I put it up as Buy It Now! Can't believe how quick it sold!!

I know I'm serious about losing weight and maintaining now I've sold the nicest dresses I've bought!! No turning back now!
That is such a positive step to take. Well done.
Mere x

Think all in all it's a similar daily carb and cal diet with the difference being 4 packs instead of three with each containing less calories, most of the meals are around 135kcal, the shakes are the same. Have only tried one of the soups, the chicken soup, and didn't like it, but I've decided to try again as it could've simply been a weird taste bud day. ;)
My favorite meal is the spicy spaghetti, I tend to save up for the evening meal and have two packs at a time, I often mix the spicy spaghetti with the chilli.
Oh, forgot to mention the S&S bars! They're much smaller than the Exante ones but sooooo much nicer, and much better flavors!!! What i do miss on the Exante diet is citrus flavors, and the S&S white chocolate lemon bar is ideal for filling that gap - it's simply delicious. They also have a milk chocolate praline bar, it's incredibly smooth and if you need to satisfy a chocolate craving probably the best thing you can eat without giving up on your diet or risking getting kicked out of ketosis.

I've also discovered thedietshack.co.uk. It's almost (or fully) identical to Slim and Save but it seems a bit cheaper still - me like! :)

BTW - I too had a bit of a wardrobe clear-out last weekend and put the gear into 2 piles - one for charity one for ebay but my conscience tells me to give it all to charity as most of them have fallen victim to ebay already and are struggling to get decent stuff in. Plus, I'm so busy with work and doing up the house, I might not get round to selling the clothes on ebay for a while... Either way, the stuff's got to go!

BTW - I too had a bit of a wardrobe clear-out last weekend and put the gear into 2 piles - one for charity one for ebay but my conscience tells me to give it all to charity as most of them have fallen victim to ebay already and are struggling to get decent stuff in. Plus, I'm so busy with work and doing up the house, I might not get round to selling the clothes on ebay for a while... Either way, the stuff's got to go!

Good for you so much positivity on here clotheswise.
Mere x

Back